Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Could we have the crucible not be click and hold, I rather have it be click and click again, OR choice between click and hold
Cold Clusters

A new Winter's Embrace and Glacial Cage cluster has been added to the northeast of the Witch's starting location. Winter's Embrace provides 60% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies and 30% increased Damage if you've Shattered an Enemy Recently, while Glacial Cage provides "Enemies permanently take 1% increased Damage for each second they've ever been Chilled by you, up to a maximum of 10%".

Is this correct on the updated tree? You have it as "Enemies permanently take 5% increased Damage for each second they've ever been FROZEN by you, up to a maximum of 50%".

Can you verify?
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."
Onslaught Support has been removed. A new Momentum Support gem has been added in its place.

so you killed a good gem that helped alot of builds with attack and cast speed becuz some builds are slow runners and this is fair how. Momentum "is suppose" to grant this unless you move so builds like cyclone, totem builds, that need to move around to survive just lost a good gem for slow ppl?
RIP elemental mastery
good luck everyone with this slot machine... i mean game
RIP for all my builds that require Mana Reservation Efficiency to be efficient... this patch notes was a big blow to my standard chars.

I would like to understand why these big nerfs in Masteries, some that were good and made a good difference in gameplay that worth the point spent, now most of these new masteries not worth the point spent.
think it time to just quit poe like every league they nerf and nerf and nerf for no reason why would you remove the grace and determination mana res from the armour and evasion mastery? you wanna buff end game so stupid high most players can't even do the content and make challenges that need to do endgame stuff but what do ya'll do lets take away mana res so that you can't run aura's and die in endgame content then beg you to buy our support packs and pay us to nerf the game more and make it less fun muhahaha. i mean really why not just delete auras from the game make end game content where no one can do it and stop giving challenges since no one will do them then your game and die and you won't have to make anymore leagues, that what you been doing for the last 7 leagues is pushing ppl away nerfs for no reason, you have nerfed everything but meta builds you destroyed the champion, destroyed bleed builds,but finally went after necros, but guess what still no nerf the the ranger or shadows wonder why that is? because if you nerf rangers no one can host 5 ways and your game dies.
"
ElPantera32 wrote:
"
"Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible, rather than reworking game systems in potentially disruptive ways. While there are of course some small nerfs, 3.21 is most definitely not a nerf-fest."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Removed Masteries:
- Precision has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Determination has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Defiance Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- 50% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Stance Skills

- Discipline has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Grace has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Dread Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Clarity has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- War Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

- Summon Skitterbots has 50% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

why came now so many nerfs for mana reservation efficiency?

This expansion should be called Path of Exile: The Death of Masteries
Wish that the triggerbots worked off of SKILLS not SPELLS, especially with manaforged arrow and the snipe gem.
"
Dreaderlord wrote:
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Where to begin? I suppose I start off with saying, I get it. Fast gameplay and quick rushing through the game leads to less user retention. Like, I get. You don't want people to start a league and be done after a week. But you gotta remember, that it is the speed, the fluidity and the endgame stuff that people care about in this game.

NO ONE want's to play through the campaign for the 240th time and now it's even slower. So instead of bogging us down that way, give us something worthwhile to do during it! Make side areas in specific acts that hold some niche but good Uniques.

Make some mechanics already present story relevant while not pushing them too hard.

Just do ANYTHING to make the campaign actually interesting, if you are forcing us to do it over and over and over and over and over again. Diablo 3, god have mercy on it, at least just has the adventure mode ready to go, if you beat the story ONCE. And it's a sad day when a blizzard game has its stuff more together than this game.

I also understand that you want people to be more thoughtful with their auras and such, so that not every build can do everything all at once. But if that is your goal, you HAVE to give us ways to more easily switch around through builds, and not make it EVEN MORE difficult to get something else off the ground.

With removing the mana reservation masteries you gimped viability for SO MANY different builds. You LESSENED build diversity with that alone. And sure, maybe people can build up different stuff with the new masteries, as some are quite potent, but it's gonna hurt the build diversity at least in the short run and maybe permanently.

I really hope that GGG will listen to their playerbase here and not their preconceived notion of what their players actually want. Because sure, some people complain about people rushing through the game too fast and that it is just a grind simulator at the end.

But NO ONE is praising the campaign as is. And if you check on youtube, the most famous and watched videos are of people going REAL fast through maps or bosses. Not crawl around white maps for days at a time, fighting the 50th Mausoleum boss.

Please GGG, I implore you. I know you want people to spend more time on the game. But this is making less people want to spend time on the game at all.

Very well said. See you all when PoE 2 launches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info