Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

not only wasnt minions buffed in any way, you disabled my other fav builds support, welp guess ill have to play meta shit i hate again, ffs.

fuck RF and SST.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Mar 31, 2023, 12:04:55 PM
Powercreep league... I'll stick to standard tyvm.

Thanks for overall nerfing my two favorite league mechanics as well as practically everything else, for no one asked for most of these changes.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Last edited by shardklaw on Mar 31, 2023, 12:26:47 PM
"
Dreaderlord wrote:

NO ONE want's to play through the campaign for the 240th time...
But NO ONE is praising the campaign as is.

NEVER use absolutes.
I enjoy even playing the same build every league through the campaign and see how it comes together in a slightly different way each time while smelling all the roses on the way (all side quests, interacting with the new league, leveling as my build instead of a dedicated rush one). If I were to roll more than 2-3 builds per league, yeah, even I would get tired of the campaign and I definitely would like to see some alternative leveling either way. And PoE 2 won't fix that, at least not if it only has a campaign of its own. I know there are some different paths but I doubt it will be that much different. I too hope for some kind of adventure mode/endless Delve/Ledge whatever. But still, I do enjoy the campaign too, as is, even after ten years.

"
Dreaderlord wrote:
And if you check on youtube, the most famous and watched videos are of people going REAL fast through maps or bosses. Not crawl around white maps for days at a time, fighting the 50th Mausoleum boss.
People also almost exclusively watch the highest leagues of any sport while they themselves are mostly nowhere near that level or ever will be.
... is not a troll
"
The Xoph's Heart Unique Amulet no longer has "Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you". Instead, it now has "Nearby Enemies are Covered in Ash".

Is it intended that only unupgraded version is getting changed?
It's interesting to see that not a single fire mastery fits to Righteous Fire anymore.

I wonder what is a fire build if not RF?

I automatically start to cry when Chris Wilson talks about "improvements" and "interesting options" and "more choices".
"
trollkind1 wrote:

NEVER use absolutes.
I enjoy even playing the same build every league through the campaign and see how it comes together in a slightly different way each time while smelling all the roses on the way (all side quests, interacting with the new league, leveling as my build instead of a dedicated rush one).

You know what? you are right that I should not be hyperbole about this. Some people will like it. No change will be universally hated. But I do believe that a majority of people will not enjoy these changes. I should be more moderate about it, I admit that, as otherwise I don't see the other side of the argument properly. And if I can't see it, I won't be able to decide how much merit it has.
Last edited by Dreaderlord on Mar 31, 2023, 12:40:17 PM
"
Dreaderlord wrote:

You know what? you are right that I should not be hyperbole about this. Some people will like it. No change will be universally hated. But I do believe that a majority of people will not enjoy these changes. I should be more moderate about it, I admit that, as otherwise I don't see the other side of the argument properly. And if I can't see it, I won't be able to decide how much merit it has.

That was so well put and polite that I don't know if you're sarcastic about it. :D
We all want the same thing from GGG anyway. Shake up the campaign or give us an alternative and either don't wait until PoE 2 or have it ready for 1 or 2 leagues after PoE 2 release when the new campaign is getting old too.
... is not a troll
"
Schtauffen wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
Why are you with 10 challenges done last league and two characters in it: one level 68 and one level 10 if you are loving the game so much?

Don't gatekeep bro. People can play the game at whatever rate they want to.

That has no relation with my question
IGN gubert
Am I the only one that thinks the campaign is fun?

Excited for new content, huge thanks GGG keep on making the premier arpg great!!

Huge huge buff to my class! 😁
Last edited by rnm410 on Mar 31, 2023, 1:19:52 PM
"
Gubert wrote:
Instead of focusing on Ruthless please consider making a "Trade" optional league where you add an auction house so people don't feel miserable playing the game. Thanks.

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Bold of you to assume that they want players to play how "the players" want, if this was the case, they'd stop pushing unpopular bullshit long ago, we're playing ChrisWorld, where you're suffering and screaming and crying and RNG is never on your side because F your effort, it's 0.001% chance all over again.

What Chris ultimately wants is PoE to be mainly Ruthless mode, that's a wet dream to make this game the absolute copy of D2 but make it worse.
I'm not sure if guy even understands that his small project with friends became more than a copypaste of 20 year old game, but a genre defining game which surpassed all of Diablo iterations, hope he wakes up one day.
Last edited by Deemer610 on Mar 31, 2023, 1:25:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info