Yes or No

Yes, but I don't watch much anymore. My times were mid 90's-early 2000s and then 2010-2015ish when I watched a lot.

Do you currently have sore muscles?
Yes. Recently moved stuff around the house~

Do you like grinding in games?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, for the most part.

Is your most played PoE class the witch?
No, the Scion is! Just love that class so much~

Do you like roller coasters?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, grew up near Cedar Point.

Do you shower(bath) mostly in the mornings?
Yes (shower)

Do you mend your own clothes?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No, but I'm at the start of it(slightly). Reattached my shower bag handel, and I've got this shirt I love but the armpits are destroyed from 15 years of wearing it, so I wanna cut out the side and put some non concrete armpits on it.

Do you try and use glass/metal containers over plastic?
Yes, always!

Do you like olive oil?
Yes, only oil I personally use. Will use butter or Ghee sometimes.

Do you drink at least 10 oz of water before you eat breakfast?
Yes (I don't eat early in the morning, usually from 9am onwards)

Home-made breakfast or shop-bought breakfast?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info