[3.25] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

Hello, I have a problem with dmg, I don't know what I can change. When I beat the boss, I place 7 ballistas and cast Frenzy with elemental weakness on the boss.Would you have an idea what I could change or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Pob
https://pobb.in/DEjC4lyq-XTD
"
bonzaje wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with dmg, I don't know what I can change. When I beat the boss, I place 7 ballistas and cast Frenzy with elemental weakness on the boss.Would you have an idea what I could change or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Pob
https://pobb.in/DEjC4lyq-XTD

I dont see anything wrong, your gear is pretty solid for the level except low chaos resistance. Maybe get a better bow.
Hello!

Thanks for the build, I've really been enjoying it. I am starting to get a bit stuck though. I am currently giving it a go on Hardcore and I am at early maps but damage is feeling low and survivability is also not great.

I noticed from looking at a few peoples characters on here that they seem to be running completely different setups that I can't see in the PoB. I am following the (latest) version and am pretty close to being matched up with the Starter {L70, L80} in terms of items, skills and passive tree.

https://pobb.in/5U5DtdPUqTTc

Would appreciate any feedback and help to know if I'm heading in the right direction and if there's anything I can change up to increase survivability.
"
inUnity wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the build, I've really been enjoying it. I am starting to get a bit stuck though. I am currently giving it a go on Hardcore and I am at early maps but damage is feeling low and survivability is also not great.

I noticed from looking at a few peoples characters on here that they seem to be running completely different setups that I can't see in the PoB. I am following the (latest) version and am pretty close to being matched up with the Starter {L70, L80} in terms of items, skills and passive tree.

https://pobb.in/5U5DtdPUqTTc

Would appreciate any feedback and help to know if I'm heading in the right direction and if there's anything I can change up to increase survivability.

You are playing a different build, I guess you replied in a wrong post.
Hello,

I feel stuck with the build. I don't understand why on the POB, DPS is around 200k and i'm not even close to 100k.

I'm understanding that i don't have AED support gem, don't have forbidden flame and flesh.. But for other stuff it seems ok.

Any idea or suggestion would be really appreciated.

Except those little problems, build is fun! Thx for sharing:)
"
Shinz0r wrote:
Hello,

I feel stuck with the build. I don't understand why on the POB, DPS is around 200k and i'm not even close to 100k.

I'm understanding that i don't have AED support gem, don't have forbidden flame and flesh.. But for other stuff it seems ok.

Any idea or suggestion would be really appreciated.

Except those little problems, build is fun! Thx for sharing:)

You are missing a lot of crit mult from rings, amulet, body armour implicit and whisper of doom anointment.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 24, 2024, 3:16:58 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
You are missing a lot of crit mult from rings, amulet, body armour implicit and whisper of doom anointment.

Yes you're right, i was wondering before to write my post if it could change so much my DPS if i obtain 500% crit multi like you. I crafted a cheated jewel on POB and wasn't able to obtain same DPS.

I will try anyway to upgrade that.
"
Shinz0r wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:

Yes you're right, i was wondering before to write my post if it could change so much my DPS if i obtain 500% crit multi like you. I crafted a cheated jewel on POB and wasn't able to obtain same DPS.

I will try anyway to upgrade that.

I think you still have a lot to upgrade to reach my dps, just that crit multi is the most obvious one for now.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
I think you still have a lot to upgrade to reach my dps, just that crit multi is the most obvious one for now.

Yes.. unfortunatly some upgrades are unreachable for me. The prices are way too high,some of them don't exist anymore like enchant on boots or helmet.

I'll try to push it as high as possible..

Thanks anyway to share your experience :)
Last edited by Shinz0r on Aug 25, 2024, 1:36:20 PM
I was wondering if you had anymore skill tree leveling paths after 66pts. From 66 to endgame there is a lot of skills and such and tbh, I am not sure which way to go. Any possibility of more lvling trees? On a side note, I really am enjoying the build and seem to be doing well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info