3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Nothing changed!
Still no Harvest back. Sad again.
"
Rotgarg wrote:
The problem I am having right now is the rejuv mod. I am running into monsters that are healing faster than I can do damage. This has happened on the map boss in atoll, a essence I corrupted and several metamorphs. Any plans on either buffing melee or removing life regen values that are millions?

Thanks!

atleast there is a counter play to it, use frost bomb. There are mods that have zero counter play that are way worse.
When the game been wrecked at its core, the trick may not be to try to inflate the wheel while the engine is still on fire. Won't help. You're fixing the mistakes you introduced with tweaks. You made the game as a whole entirely less interesting in every possible ways and now you're like... yes, but at least we removed that mob type from delves.
Last edited by screaminjay on Sep 7, 2022, 12:49:36 AM
Still not too eager to get back to the game tbh. no longer fun to play for me, a casual player. I wish GGG would take into consideration that not everyone has 24X7 to play the game.
Spoiler
Just use frostbomb!

I already have to jump through enough hoops to make a melee build work. I have no room or want to add a frost bomb gem grouping. I do not think you fully understand what I mean by millions of regen. If all builds require frostbomb, the game is dead. I do not think this is the case. They just need to let go of archnemesis. It was not fun (for me) last league, and isn't this league.
Last edited by Rotgarg on Sep 7, 2022, 12:52:03 AM
From the last post:

"Community feedback reports that Archnemesis Modifiers that convert rewards to quality currency and flasks feel bad. We are discussing this internally but don't have an outcome to report just yet. However, initial discussions suggest there is a fair bit of team agreement around it feeling bad."

"As we mentioned in our last post, some players have noted that they'd prefer item drops to have lower variance - i.e. fewer big spikes of valuable rewards with the rewards averaged out across more encounters. This is something we're still discussing."

So, like all other dicussions this league, nothing concrete, even close to a quarter of the way in to one of the most busted leagues ever released. Disappointing, GGG just isn't what it used to be :(.
4 days of waiting, 3 days of MTX, finally patch notes previwew, nothing changed.
I'm done with this league, see ya in 3 months if u reverse loot changes.
okay.
still no loot buff
Cya next time ;)
Dont worry guys,Diablo 4 will fix everything.

STUPID BEAST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info