3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

thanks but, no thanks
you sucked the fun out of this game already

if the next league announcement doesnt include "A LOT OF FUN" in the manifesto and patchnotes, i wont even bother trying...
Thanks GGG ! :D
"The Heralding Minions Archnemesis modifier can no longer be found on Delve monsters in the Azurite Mine."

That is a good start but frankly? I had one of those in heist, while trying to flee the area. I died instantly, swarmed by the enemies I was trying to kill to pass through, and even after my death, I couldn't tell which rare buffed them.

I'd say remove this mod, I can't see a situation where you have to act and think fast where it's not going to kill you (Alva? Breach/Abyss? Heist? Even add from a boss?).

And if you really want to keep the mod (but why?), make the rare really stand out in a crowd, please.

Edit : wrong archnemesis mod, was thinking of "Benevolent Guardian". Point still stands : please make them obvious to see.
Last edited by Zrima on Sep 7, 2022, 12:52:00 AM
Pretty cool changes keep up the good work
Cassia supremacy
What about drought-bringer and mana siphoner mods in delve?. Forget about the lightning thingy, atleast i can use a topaz flask and raise some maximum resists to counter it. Against a drought-bringer my only option is to bring mageblood or die, and against mana-siphoner my only option is to run away or die. Im currently at 1200 depth and its unreal to waste like couple minutes on some tough mod long delve due to a single random arch-nemesis mob countering your entire build like that.

When its easier to kill a 1k aul vs winning the encounter with a random rare monster that has any of those two specific mods it says something about your archnemesis 'balance'.
Do something about those two mods already, its not fun and there is zero counter play.
Last edited by Rod on Sep 7, 2022, 12:43:19 AM
how about harvest/craft issues?
Spoiler
:@
Meh, at this point I really don't care if the game becomes amazing again one day, I've already stopped playing and don't expect anything to get fixed. Ever since the implementation of AN, players have voiced their opinion of how much they don't like it, and instead of removing it, it's just constant band aids to rebalance AN, so that the game isn't as punishing, that is a lot of wasted resources to modify code continuously.

Would be better if AN was removed entirely, but that's never going to happen, sure they listen to feedback from the players and then devise their own solution that just angers the players even more...

Then came loot fest 2022.. where loot is now only attainable with MF culling, and harvest went way of the dodo, mana reservation is non existent, spell suppression is hard to get, currency to make a build is hard to get, defenses have been nerfed, I'm expecting damage output to be nerfed next league, as well as some skills being removed from the game because vision...

GGG, you realize your game is not fun anymore?

While the game is in this state, all we see is MTX sales constantly, how about you fix the game? Please..Please...

Maybe if the state of the game is in a much better place one day, I may reinstall this game... but for now I play torchlight 2 and call of duty, because their fun.

If POE 2 is supposed to be like this, I have no interest in it what so ever.
Last edited by CrazyWhiteMonkey on Sep 7, 2022, 12:39:40 AM
The problem I am having right now is the rejuv mod. I am running into monsters that are healing faster than I can do damage. This has happened on the map boss in atoll, a essence I corrupted and several metamorphs. Any plans on either buffing melee or removing life regen values that are millions?

Thanks!
Please enable removing red beast in menagerie.
Still no loot change glad I’m still on holidays for another 10 days than it might be a good game again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info