Following up on Recent Feedback

ima quote this guys because this is the biggest issue, why are you okey with this.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....

You are ok with people buying a MF Culler on a 3rd party website but the moment you make harvest tradeable ingame its to strong even though players where selling Harvest for leagues now on 3rd party sites hahahahahahahah.

The VISION!
Looking forward to the changes!
It's crazy how even when the community is telling you what they want and your own team is pushing for it you still refuse to accept it. Making the game faster and adding the crafting took your studio to higher highs but you guys seem fixated on driving the game back to small indie studio status.
while i agree that reforge keep prefix/suffix beeing spamable might be too strong, we need something to open up a prefix or suffix without risking the already finished counter part.

Something like remove one in three suffix/prefix, which requires at least 3 affixes of the type you want to remove, similar to fracture one in three suffix/prefix was before.

it doesn't even have to be a harvest craft just something.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 1, 2022, 10:40:54 PM
Thanks for the Info guys!

I'll keep monitoring on your efforts to make the game worth playing again
Thank you, devs!
If we had to choose tradable harvest vs the TFT one just bring back the TFT one and bring back the old crafts. this harvest crafting feels so bad it might as well not be in the game. How many more times will harvest get nerfed until it no longer exists
still nothing about how loot feels incredibly bad while juicing maps. good to know that the top feedback is still being ignored.
Why don't you say it straight that you are not willing to put the harvest crafts back because you simply don't want to?
Lots of players are asking for them yo return and post after post you come up with an up with some excuse for not bringing them back.
"
We understand that there is a call for us to bring those crafts back but it isn't really possible while allowing Harvest to remain tradeable."

If that's the case, then I would rather have it not be tradeable again, because at least then we have the crafts still available to us even if it's inconvenient to have to use tft

"
this issue was pushed very hard during discussions to see if any compromise could be made.

So are there internal issues as to what decisions are being made then? I don't understand this.

On a side note, here is an outline of how changes are made in Old School Runescape with players having a say in a change before the devs making the final choice, literally players in the game voting on a change:

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Poll:Old_School_Content_Poll_25
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Sep 1, 2022, 10:47:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info