[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I found some realy nice +Elemental resist charms that would make Aura of Purity redundant, do we still need it for the Ailment immunity ?
How much unreserved mana do we need?
I think we can get by with enlighten 3 + mana reservation charm?
I made 6 auras and now I have 200 unreserved mana, but I tried to squeeze zealotry into the build.
with enlighgent 4-lvl there should be no problems with the mana reserve; in extreme cases, you can always add a charm or two with intelligence and mana reserve
Last edited by GlossTau on Dec 29, 2023, 10:08:37 AM
I swapped to CI at lvl 70

I have 5k ES (as soon as I swap to my chest) and a lot of evasione cause I took es and evasione nodes
6 power charges

I do mapping so easily..! I even tried a tier 15 at lvl 70 fresh out of act 10 and I managed to do it

So far I love your build

"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
I found some realy nice +Elemental resist charms that would make Aura of Purity redundant, do we still need it for the Ailment immunity ?

Yes. Ailments are evil. Just try doing a juiced map without Purity with maxed resists from other sources. You will see.
"
Mistok wrote:
How much unreserved mana do we need?
I think we can get by with enlighten 3 + mana reservation charm?

I recommend about 200 unreserved mana. I am still using Enlighten lv 3 as well. You can get mana reservation efficiency on charms or jewels. Your need for it decreases as you get more Int (since mana scales from Int). I was using a charm with 10% MRE early when I had about 2k Int. Then 3% from a jewel was enough around 2300 Int. And now with the Simplex amulet I no longer need any extra MRE to have enough free mana. I could buy Enlighten lv 4 but it's just not necessary anymore.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 29, 2023, 11:38:03 AM
Whats a good way to farm the synth rings we need. Sorry but 20div each is an absolute scam and I refuse to buy them at that price
This build is fun and all for mapping but I’m going back to my bone shatter slayer

Nothing to say about CwC Icestorm but on my Bs slayer I clear way way faster
I order to make myself stop playing, I went to double corrupt my body armor. It went as expected and I no longer have body armor.

Have fun everyone and see you in the next league.
"
Vandamonia wrote:
Whats a good way to farm the synth rings we need. Sorry but 20div each is an absolute scam and I refuse to buy them at that price

You could try to find some corrupted rings with %int corruption. Can't craft them, but if you can find good stats should be ok alternative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info