Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Does spell suppress on our gear will be leagacy until you hit divine orb?
STOP NERFING AURA
Rip skeletons
problem: some builds are strong

solution: nerf every build
THIS NEW LEAGUE?
U PLAY FIRST, IM FINE.
ok, can't wait for the mega overtuned league content that is full of bugs on top of the nerfs. i will wait for launch weekend to be over and let others test this because my faith in ggg is pretty much gone at this point. luckily, my desire to play is almost 100% gone anyway after the mess of 3.18 and how 3.15 and 3.16 turned out.
Remember, Chris knows he's smarter than all of you.
Damn
Last edited by Strongfoot on Aug 6, 2022, 2:51:04 PM
What about this patch makes anyone at GGG think people would want to a) play this and/or b) give them money again?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Aug 2, 2022, 9:54:41 PM
"
Phemeto wrote:

Death Wish is a player-inflicted ignite, so this will not change that. I'm not sure if any spectres do big fire hits, but I don't think ignite minions will be a thing. Bleed Zombies/AW look interesting though

Thanks. yeah, that was the conclusion I came to too.
It was brought up by someone else that Minion Instability might work with it, so depending on how the minion life changes settle out, I might pivot to popcorn golems instead.

I got stone golems up to 435k hp this league and they could def hit 500k (pre-nerf) so the various increased life losses might be offset entirely by the 20% more base life, which would be an absurdly scalable base hit for ignite.
Problem: Fun and a lot of problems.

Solution: More fun and more problems.

Good thing is that, who wasn't expecting anything at least will still leave with nothing. These are always happening, and it's still PoE after all, right? :X
Last edited by AoiNekow on Aug 2, 2022, 10:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info