Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

„improving diversity in defensive options“ … ?
ugly. skipp league.
Hmm, I'm not too sure what to think at this stage... might reserve my expectations until the reveal and we have more info on other changes coming.

But my initial thoughts are... in 3.17 the league kept me interested for 3 weeks, 3.18 I didn't last two weeks... and I suspect I may not last 1 week in 3.19 (which makes me question if I should play at all, or maybe take a break and come back next year).

I see a lot of defensives taken away, and very little given back... in a state of game where as a pretty average player, I already die almost every map at 95+ T16 yellow content - which is just a really unenjoyable experience unless I play the few specific "chosen" ascendencies that out-perform all others (but force me into specific builds and gameplay styles that... i just can't keep playing over and over and over again, it's equally boring).

I feel like every league, GGG just kills off diversity more and more, and drives away the masses who don't have as much time to min/max past their poor gameplay balancing... away from the game.
Last edited by NinjaPancake on Aug 3, 2022, 12:51:23 AM
Why don't you just hurry up amd release your hard mode for the streamers and no lifers, and stop XXXXing up the game for the rest of us?
Now there is no builds but righteous fire.

"What a good game!" We cheer, we applaud, we acclaim!

Admittedly, it's good news. I don't need to use grace any more, I don't need to waste 5-7 passives on suppress any more. All I need to do is oneshot any enemy and avoid their death effects, WHAT A FANTASTIC GAME!
Sad. I gonna play anyway, but the mana reservation nerf is not funny at all. Waiting for the path notes.
Last edited by reinaldo1409 on Aug 2, 2022, 9:22:50 PM
GGG, do you really think that +2 radius on Cleave will make it a viable skill?

Be honest. Do you seriously think "Oh ya, now it's good"

Come on guys
Also can you please revise the difficulty of challenges. You introduced the atlas passive tree so we weren't stuck doing content we didn't like but the new challenges are forcing us to play content we chose to not do. Please make up your mind.
Do fracture spell suppression modifiers get changed? Or are they un touched because they are fractured?
Aura bots gain 20% movement speed and 20% attack speed. Regular players lose 1 aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info