Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Please compensate Righteous Fire damage for the Gravicious change.
Rip Minions
Last edited by Phemeto on Aug 2, 2022, 9:02:39 PM
Do the employees at GGG just hate the game and it's players, or are management intentionally killing the game to spite Tencent over internal issues?

I can't think of any other reason for the listed changes.

Guys, Ghazzy JUST got another PoE tattoo, and you nerf minions into the ground? Laser removal is expensive, why are you doing this to him?
Last edited by FalconPimpslap on Aug 2, 2022, 9:09:14 PM
"
hqDM wrote:
The MoM changes don't do anything to actually buff MoM though, apart from opening up a gear affix slot? It pulls more power to the keystone which wasn't an issue with MoM - the lack of mana regen / regen scalability was.

I'm confused about the minion life & ignite changes.

does
"
Minions no longer have hidden penalties to Bleeding, Ignite, and Poison damage. Summon Reaper no longer has a hidden bonus to Bleeding damage that counteracted this penalty. As a result, minions now deal approximately twice as much Poison damage, three and a half times as much Ignite damage, and seven times as much Bleeding damage.
only apply to minions applying ignites themselves, or also to ignites generated by the player blowing minions up (i.e. via death wish)?

Death Wish is a player-inflicted ignite, so this will not change that. I'm not sure if any spectres do big fire hits, but I don't think ignite minions will be a thing. Bleed Zombies/AW look interesting though
Why nerf the shields that give characters spell damage??

Let's buff mind of matter, but remove 10% affix, thus no change at all.

Brand skills have been rough since they were mutilated.

Mana efficiency removal and defensive nerf. If you want to use the defensive auras you get less defenses, takes more mana and takes away offensive auras... Character damage revolves way to much off the need for auras for damage to make builds even viable...

This game requires constant movement to not die from all types of damage; base hits, ailments, damage over time, on death affects. Let's buff artic Armour so you get more defenses for standing still which is almost always a death trap already.

Some large large downsides in this.
Last edited by BeastMode0900 on Aug 2, 2022, 9:06:58 PM
Wow you really just don't want us to play this game anymore huh? What happen you embezzle a bunch of money and are trying to drive the company out of business to avoid an audit?
So in general, we are way less tanky, in an environment dealing with oppressive amounts of damage from arch nemeis, and do less damage, so we cant even kill the mobs that already took twice as long to kill as before because arch nem has made them twice as tanky. Sick.
Path of Exile: Castration

The road to impotency. In next patch of path of exile, acquiring defense is gonna be harder, we don't want you to be comfortable, we want to keep you off balance all the time. It's gonna be fun, head numbing and challenging specially for new comers.--Chris Wilson
With the nerf to corpse life and buff of corpse related skill gems, don't leave behind the item granted corpse skills like death walk on the bubonic trail boots. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info