3.18.0c Patch Notes

sentinel could be a fun league. but what they did?made arch nemesis as part of the game core instead of ultimatum. No one asked for those **** monster mechanics from arch nemesis. and worst thing, you can't avoid them anymore. well done ggg for making a hat trick of 3 bad leagues in a roll.

path of exile becoming a game for a only few players, especially for sadomasochists

they never learn,you don't need to change things that are working fine.
Last edited by Joseff1000 on May 20, 2022, 11:58:46 PM
What can I say? so many wisdom player state out their Love+Hate felling about the experience for the game there.

No one can pleased everyone, no matter as a game design company or end use player, so if you like me, swallow it and keep stay with GGG or you can easily turn to left then find another perfect game like PoE...
Dear GGG,

I loved Archnemesis. But when I carefully prepared my Innocence-Touched combos, my worst drop was 16 Chaos and my best was 2 Exalted Orbs.

If you want me to fight in a tiny room with: a rare Mana Siphoner/Storm Strider, a pack of Corrupter Magic Mobs, a Herald of the Obelisk, and an Innocence-Touched, I will dodge your mechanics for **15 minutes**, I will act like the floor is lava because let's face it, it's not only lava but shocked, frozen ground and probably poisoned too!

But give me my loot, ok?! Give me my super rare jewelry, my rare corrupted abyss items (with probably 'Corrupted Blood Cannot be Inflicted on You'), and my 16c-to-2ex!

Otherwise, this grind is f<3cking pointless, okay?

And lower the number of mobs who do 'chase' mechanics, please. Toxic, Magma Barrier, Storm Strider, etc in **one** little Cassia event? What are those plants feeding on?!?!

Sincerely,
Ten-Thousand-Faces
Ingame hobby: walking in and out of Al-Hezmin's Citadel to hear him whimpering "You've killed me a thousand times but those were just dreams... Let me out... please... let me out. Molten One, save me from this unending nightmare!"
This Game Need More linear Igel progression and More love for solo player. No Loot and everything ohne Shorts ne Thais only boring

"We didnt changed anything this patch, no buffs, no nerfs, all what you did in 3.17 will be fine" (but we litteraly changed all the monsters mods which is, in this case and stupid vision, a fucking huge buff for them)

I never complained about the last patches nerfs to players but now that is TOO MUCH

As a SSFHC player i stop playing right now to this garbage balance and vision of the game.
Juggernaut lvl85, molten shell, max all res 79+, endurances charges, 25k armor, 100% spell suppress, 6.5k life, stun and freeze immunity, shock mitigated, 60% reduced critical strikes from enemies etc... etc... etc...

Litteraly destroyed in 0.2 seconds encountering a blue pack on a T4 map.

Will never support this masochist and stupid game and Chris vision anymore.

Bye
Last edited by Red_Vex_13 on May 21, 2022, 7:16:26 AM
"
Dear GGG,

I loved Archnemesis. But when I carefully prepared my Innocence-Touched combos, my worst drop was 16 Chaos and my best was 2 Exalted Orbs.

If you want me to fight in a tiny room with: a rare Mana Siphoner/Storm Strider, a pack of Corrupter Magic Mobs, a Herald of the Obelisk, and an Innocence-Touched, I will dodge your mechanics for **15 minutes**, I will act like the floor is lava because let's face it, it's not only lava but shocked, frozen ground and probably poisoned too!

But give me my loot, ok?! Give me my super rare jewelry, my rare corrupted abyss items (with probably 'Corrupted Blood Cannot be Inflicted on You'), and my 16c-to-2ex!

Otherwise, this grind is f<3cking pointless, okay?

And lower the number of mobs who do 'chase' mechanics, please. Toxic, Magma Barrier, Storm Strider, etc in **one** little Cassia event? What are those plants feeding on?!?!

Sincerely,
Ten-Thousand-Faces

This. AN League could have you crafting some really hard encounters, but crucially they ALWAYS rewarded you, and you ALWAYS were in control of the difficulty.

In the current League what does it matter if the AN mods mean more drops, you only feel the difference on a statistical level, across many hours of play, but you feel the difficulty IMMEDIATELY and it is detached from rewards.

Just scrap the whole thing and take it back to the drawing board.
hello remove immunity ggg
hello remove immunity ggg

please
bump
Last edited by TheLokkoS1 on Jul 15, 2022, 9:36:35 PM
If AN mods are something you want in the game, make it opt-in. Passives on the tree change your rare mods on maps to AN mods and have 100% rarity inc and 50% more quant drops than normal rares. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 21, 2022, 5:11:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info