3.18.0b Hotfix 1

i thought poe was getting great when atlas passives was introduced then this happened.
item supprimé personnage supprimé league terminé merci ggg la nouvelle league frustration est un succès hâte de voir la prochaine saison et d'affronté godzilla
The next patch should really go like this (in fact that whole league should have started like this):

> Added a new start option to campaign 'Enemies have Archnemesis Mods' [] Check mark.

That way the season, hardcore, and standard campaign revert to 'classic' POE with preexisting enemy mods by default then those that really want the Archnemesis mods can help you test it.

That way you keep the base player happy while not alienating your elite players who wants a greater challenges.

That way it can become a badge of honor to reach high level and mapping with hardcore + SSF + Archnemesis.

That way once new or casual player learn enough from the 'classic' mode can attempt the other and over time you get DATA as to which mode get the most use.

You can be proud you did not remove anything as this has always seem like a point of contention when player did not agree with what was done.

You words of no nerf/no buff to character in the stream will then hold true because although technically right with the whole dynamic change to the enemies this currently does not hold true at all. I mean saying a functionning build in 3.17 would work identically in 3.18 is not occuring when the whole enemy dynamic is not the same anymore.

Certainly you have not wiped the code from the old mods?

Zak
well. what`s about drop from 2-3 mods rare? its so stupid. killed Arakaali-touched with 2 another mods and get 3 white items :DDDD Are you really sure that the quantity and quality of items are enhanced in such monsters?
Several people have already cleverly identified and precisely explained the problems.
I wonder what still makes some deciding people at GGG think that full randomness on settings that were previously carefully chosen is still a good idea.
Or maybe they understood but need time to fix it.

Anyway, in the meanwhile, this time, the global protests are legitimate.

Especially in a game where, at high level, you need to ultra-specialize your character so much in details.
Is that hotfix already deploy ? I don't see any difference.

I still not enjoy this league at all. From far the worst league i ever play since 2012.
I enjoyed the difficulty of the new mobs. I just hated the FREQUENCY of rare monsters. You go-to re adjust your position and you run into another. Or there's straight up 3 of them at the door.

I also hope you guys double check player defenses just to make sure AVERAGE player numbers are still accurate for the amount of investment they need from the tree & loot.
Please stop fiddling around and just roll-back to the old mod system.
quit 2 leagues in a row.
"
darko07 wrote:
"
Parob86 wrote:
Suggestion for next league introduction:

Chris is playing live a red map (alch and go) & delve 200 & heist 80 contract

No words needed and we all can see if the balance is right and the game fun

+1

+1
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post