3.18.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

The humongous amount of grinding and (albeit forcible) luck required to complete 36 or more challenges killed the league for me. Please try to find a compromise between 3.17 and 3.18 challenges for 3.19.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
we only really care about monster mods GGG.

we hate the absolute hell out of them. This is a bigger nerf to player power than the gem gutting.

I can't believe it's humanly possible to nerf any build and have a playable game in 3.19.

To balance this they have to either restore gem power, or straight up fucking delete this nonsense that many of us hated and NEVER interacted with in the first place.

I don't care what you guys at GGG think. No rare monster should live more than 10 seconds if you have 2m DPS.

Some of these rare mobs and essences are harder than pinnacle bosses, i'm not even kidding. A very mildly juiced T10 3essence +2 mod rare takes like MINUTES to kill.

Everything has like 90% resistance and 100% spell suppression.

I think its fine that rare monsters are mini bosses that take a while to kill if they scale as the game goes on with increased loot and I agree that they shouldnt be harder then a map boss if they dont drop anything nice.

Mods should scale with rewards + maybe map bosses should have a few mods to boost the awards also?
Last edited by wotad on May 16, 2022, 8:56:34 AM
"
SpectralLynx wrote:
The humongous amount of grinding and (albeit forcible) luck required to complete 36 or more challenges killed the league for me. Please try to find a compromise between 3.17 and 3.18 challenges for 3.19.

I mean you would get the challenges as you play..
Can u return old rare mobs,41 death in acts,wtf, the endgame challenge is to kill beast with this mods or mob in essence, Id better go kill Maven with stick
"
Fixed an issue where Consecrated Ground from the Consecrator Monster modifier was granting immunity to Curses instead of 50% reduced effect of Curses on Monsters.

Thank you! This was absolutely killing me.
First time posting, but I would be remiss if I didn't add my voice to the masses.

These new rare mods absolutely suck.

Fix your shit, GGG, or watch your game die.

Your choice.
Revert the game back to not your (GGGs vision) of the game, I will unistalling and not coming back until then. I hope you had fun murdering your player base, you're worse then Activision
Fighting rare mobs with these arch mods is insane, even the labs are so hard
It will not die and don't bash @GGG so hard, because they still got more rewards than any other RPG in the history. Peace you non supporter.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
The adjustments have helped with rares in a vacuum, but they still combine with additional content in unpalatable ways.

It's unclear what I'm supposed to fill my mid-game with. Only map spam? I don't like that. I loved delve. Past tense--it's just not fun right now. Maybe I'll be allowed to enjoy mid-tier delve after uber bosses.

I'm sticking around in hopes you will actually address THE elephant in the room. I'm extremely displeased with the current state of the game, and I am concerned about what the future of PoE holds.
Last edited by prototyp2_z3ro on May 16, 2022, 11:28:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info