3.18.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Fixed a bug where Empowering Merveil, the Twisted in Act 1 wasn't awarding credit towards The Basics of Sentinels Challenge.

I got it from empowering the orange daughter instead. Kinda funny to have completed that by chance.
People are complaining waaay to much about the new mods. They are actually a good improvement to the game, it adds much needed challenge to it.
"
k_bry wrote:
People are complaining waaay to much about the new mods. They are actually a good improvement to the game, it adds much needed challenge to it.

easy to talk when you play a breandead build. btw its one of the few builds capable of doing the content the way it a few days ago. have fun running into some mana siphon mobs.

excuse my language but ur post as it is was just very stupid.
Nice patch, its like firefighters try to save burning doghous instead of a burning penthous.

Adding a rare post just to join the crowd in the comments on rare mobs.

8000 armor
4200 life
75/75/75 resists

This should be a decent starting point for doing maps. Yet I'm super hesitant to use my Sentinel. Sometimes the rare mobs will just destroy me even in a T2 map without any juice and not activating any Sentinels. Other times I can use my sentinel, kite monsters around for a while, and then hopefully see a few drops.

But I was absolutely unable to complete my Tropical Island map yesterday from Kirac. I'm running Carrion Golems 6-linked (level 23 including +2 from wand/shield and +2 from ascendancy). With Zombies and Spectres on a 4-link with Extra Life. I tried hiding behind trees, rocks. Even Bobby, my favorite golem. But no, everything wiped out.

Sometimes those damn lightning pylons allow me just the split-second I need to spam my instant health potion three times and flame dash out before I die. In white maps. Sometimes I don't react fast enough.

A Metamorph in a white map deleted me and my minions in half a second.

I could continue.

The point is, right now the game is LESS enjoyable. And this is even considering that I really love the new Atlas changes. You made it really really great in 3.17, and 3.18 is even better. I also like Sentinel League way more than Arch Nemesis league (no wonder why).

Everything is harder. And on top of this, you've essentially added hard mode bosses with the level 85 keystones for Sirus and so on. Challenges are harder.

There's plenty of hard stuff to do already, even without the insanity of the new rare mods.

At this point I'm considering just rolling new characters and do a few white maps, then reroll again, until the state of the game is in a place where I can enjoy it after work, and not feel like I'm participating in an involuntary act of self-flagellation.
"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
k_bry wrote:

easy to talk when you play a breandead build. btw its one of the few builds capable of doing the content the way it a few days ago. have fun running into some mana siphon mobs.

Its ok- just get gud
"
k_bry wrote:
"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
k_bry wrote:

Its ok- just get gud

maybe in another 2 weeks ull hit 90. enjoy ur white maps.
Can you guys please stop whining about the monster mods, after the previous nerf the rares literally can not do anything, you just need to play safer than in the previous leagues and not dive into a pack of rare mobs with 1k ehp. The game was never suposed to be a cakewalk. Git gud.
league bad
ign-Bowzin
ign-Hateblood
I don't understand why is archnemesis mods system still used by the game is it impossible to remove it or something?Would it take 2-3months?The amount of negative feedback about it should have been enough instead we get half baked patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info