Path of Exile: Archnemesis Challenge Rewards

Wow. GGG is really trying to push retention with more challenge rewards :D
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
I love it, thanks ggg
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan!
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I like it. The Kitava inspired wings are a nice touch. Kitava does feel like my Archnemesis every league.
They are all amazing! And there are more rewards to earn this time! Hype train has no brakes.
Por fin unas recompensas que motivan, genial GGG, Esta liga si que motiva :)
I am surprise 6 challenger MTX Rewards! The weapon skin are a very great one MTX, the "Kitava" Wings are cool, characters effects are ok too.

4 characters effects? It would be super cool if was more diversity just keep it the last character effect of 38 challengers and ad like some cool helm attachment, foot prints and weapon effect and couple days later you release a special body armor for being sell in the shop for points for we players full complete a character with the theme of this league.
Its my opinion not a complain just a idea cuz I am happy that you make 6 rewards this league.

Thanks so much to all the team of GGG, see you there in the league.
Awesome.

Salty people can never be satisfied, no matter what tho. :(
Arian Synthesis of G3
here is reality money good for company company like money money money money yum time into free mtx = no money if company produce uninspired rehash mtx mass populous like no longer does company need to appeal to niche audience they dumb dumbs and waste company money they never like wut get for free always want moarz but new player dumb raised off phone app games luv dem real gud play poe for week give big thumb up and spam youtubs with the kiss ass also bots then 1% wine and say reward suck no no say company this bad im so fvcking bored atm you have literally no idea i don't even know wtf im saying if you read this far god damn nice
so many rewards, nice ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info