Path of Exile: Archnemesis Challenge Rewards

Very nice!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
"
Coreyzano wrote:
I'd like a little more variety, but having multiple endgame grinds like 38 challenges is a huge win. Awesome addition.

Humble beg: Can we get a league shield MTX please?

A suffering themed yellow shield made of arms/hands, like "the Surrender" shield from breach... nice idea follows on from the depair mtx line, and fits with Archnemesis statues.

Too bad that the window of opportunity is already here.
As someone who ALWAYS gets to 24 challenges (and no higher lol) I think the multiple rewards are great for that tier!

ALSO: dont forget to give generously to noobs, we NEED the fresh blood and player retention
The amount of complaining about free MTX is crazy. GGG added even more MTX rewards for challenge completions and people still find something wrong. People want portals for rewards but when they gave like 4 free portals out in December for twitch drops people were upset that there were no wings.

Rewards look awesome. New content looks awesome. Thank you for all of the work that was put into 3.17.

"
Romados wrote:
The amount of complaining about free MTX is crazy. GGG added even more MTX rewards for challenge completions and people still find something wrong. People want portals for rewards but when they gave like 4 free portals out in December for twitch drops people were upset that there were no wings.

Rewards look awesome. New content looks awesome. Thank you for all of the work that was put into 3.17.

As a concept, people do like consistency, but also want change...

As a suggestion, if GGG continue to offer free stuff to the community in the future, lets say that it might be a blue chest piece (yeah I hear you Mr.Tabula), then the next opportunity could be a blue weapon ? and after 2 leagues, or even in the next year, stuff could be green ?

If there's a clear line that people can see, we'll have more enthusiastic (and grateful) people for this opportunity. (they do the same thing with magazines where you buy each monthly publish to complete all the parts to that golden shark with mounted lasers whatever and show it off to your imaginary friends, and that's because they advertise in the very beginning ).

Since we know that GGG hate transparency ( we always need that "WoW!" factor ), let's sit patiently and see what kind of advice that they would like to incorporate.
Finally something for people that don't do the end game grind but everything else !
Second-class poe gamer
wow very nice finally a good rewards ty very much perfect
looking forward to definitely doing 12 and maybe 24 like usual! I'm glad there are a few more rewards between 24 and 36
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
These look amazing!!
wow actually worth doing challenges !!!!!!!!!6546 ! as someone who does not do them ever because they are annoying ... i kinda want to do them now poggers
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info