[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Now that banners only work for melee, do you still take Inspirational from Champs ascendancy?
ggs removed Ancestral Protector in 3.25
Just a quick message to thank you for the build. I have started the game last week, and running fine so far through act 10.
The guide is everything you need: the main and important info is given, but at the same time there is room for experimentation.
I would however strongly encourage the newbie to download and use Path of building, as the tree skill from the guide does not explain you where to put point when , which is fundamental. It is much clearer using pob.
"
Galarfr wrote:
Just a quick message to thank you for the build. I have started the game last week, and running fine so far through act 10.
The guide is everything you need: the main and important info is given, but at the same time there is room for experimentation.
I would however strongly encourage the newbie to download and use Path of building, as the tree skill from the guide does not explain you where to put point when , which is fundamental. It is much clearer using pob.

Hey, thanks.

Just a headsup:

1) As pointed out on the website, the guide isn't updated for 3.25.
2) You write "as the tree skill from the guide does not explain you where to put point where", but the skill tree on the website does exactly that (but it's the 3.24 skill tree due to 1)
"
2) You write "as the tree skill from the guide does not explain you where to put point where", but the skill tree on the website does exactly that (but it's the 3.24 skill tree due to 1)

OK, you follow the numbers in blue circles... Well, anyway it is a good idea to have pob to tweak a little because of the major changes brought by 3.25 for the champion ascendency.
But again, thanks for getting me started!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info