Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

so mines are dead after all
disappointing
#RussiaIaATerroristState
thanks so much for this game and your hard work you guys keep on putting into it. ♥

i feel like a large part of the community consists of whining, complaining and dislike nowadays.. not very much fun to read most of the forum posts.

looking forward to playing the expension :)

"
atlasalmighty wrote:
Maybe I misheard or overlooked it on the notes, but I thought I heard during the reveal a new corrosive stat. Is there anywhere I can go to find more information on that? Thank you.

It's on a new unique item, ceaseless feast spiked gloves. Check out the reveal video timestamp 16:00
"
VS_Revan wrote:
disappointing

why you say mines are dead when that $@#® was always broken. There is no point of comparison with manual cast or melee. Its now balanced

[Removed by Support]
sedantes
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Jan 28, 2022, 3:57:47 PM
Nice
i hope someone can clarify what
"
Lower the damage of player Ignite by 28%

means.

Sadly there is no further info in the upcoming hidden section where i would think that it is stated if the 125% of base damage for ignite was touched or not.
28% lower could mean that it now will be 90% of base, but it is not really clear.
"
killy2 wrote:
Gonna be super fun for 2 weeks as usual. Once the masses reach lvl 90 and see they can't kill any of the end game bosses and make no currency, we will be back to the 3.16 situation.
Oh well, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

please explain in a reasonable way, why do you think people wont be able to kill exarc or devourer.

And of course why that would put us in the same situation as 3.16 with different league and content, and without even having gem information? =)
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 28, 2022, 8:30:15 PM
Wintertide buff where?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Thank you guys for you hard work. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to balance a game with so many parameters and permutations.

Great news about self cast spells and bows. Everytime I tried them so far, the damage to survability ratio was so unfarouble compared to trigger builds that I rerolled as soon as I hit white maps.

Though I am worried that in the game where stopping means increasing the chances of being one shot tenfold, the self cast builds might still suffer. It would be great to have a caster equivalent of fortify. Let's call it a "concentration" for example and let it provide damage reduction to spells and projectiles while casting.
Last edited by _Cossack on Jan 28, 2022, 9:05:17 PM
"
HcChArLie wrote:
"
VS_Revan wrote:
disappointing

why you say mines are dead when that $@#® was always broken. There is no point of comparison with manual cast or melee. Its now balanced

[Removed by Support]

Smh. Mines USED to be decent.. they got steadily nerf'd over several leagues. Less than 1% played mines last league and thats only because of seismic traps in mines. I speak from experience as i took my deadeye int stacker and put it on a miner.. which is less damage except for bursting if you have the time for stacks. Minefield is far too clunky, and mine supports gems are lesser multis. Compare that with any other setup with more multi gems and it isn't hard to see where it falls short. Now they are nerf'd again, dont' benefit from cast speed or attack speed, or onslaught, or on kill effects.. it's saving grace is reflect immunity. But you are living in another world if you think mines are broken lol. A build with LOTS of investment makes mines good.. otherwise it tends to be slow, clunky, with less than average dps compared to literally any other 6l setup of the the same skill save for burst damage. Yes they buffed some spells and nerf'd mines for "balance" Problem is .. my wander now has a 30 percent damage loss with mines so back to deadeye it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info