Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

"
trusbasass wrote:
Well, Im a standard player and the build I've been working on for so long and sinked thousands of exalt into is dead now. Much fun.

same here. i got butchered this time. theres no respect for standard. i cant play 13 hours a day, i have a job... and i simply cant keep up with the changes, they happen too fast for the time i can spend on the game. getting sick and tired of it and feeling like a hamster on their weal. im seriously thinking of abandoning.

f-ing voidfletcher nerf is ridiculous, like it was an iconic unique, it was supposed to be glorious, you ruined it. why not remove all unique items from the game, make the game fun only for those who can get 2 mirrors worth in one week or whatever to craft their perfect rares.

i think this is it for me, ill never be able to max a char, so why bother. a beautifull game at its core truth be told, but to make it really great it needs...

A GOD DAMN END!
You bore me, mageling.
Hope this isn't another nerf and trash loot league.
"
pixel_runner wrote:
"
trusbasass wrote:
Well, Im a standard player and the build I've been working on for so long and sinked thousands of exalt into is dead now. Much fun.

same here. i got butchered this time. theres no respect for standard. i cant play 13 hours a day, i have a job... and i simply cant keep up with the changes, they happen too fast for the time i can spend on the game. getting sick and tired of it and feeling like a hamster on their weal. im seriously thinking of abandoning.

f-ing voidfletcher nerf is ridiculous, like it was an iconic unique, it was supposed to be glorious, you ruined it. why not remove all unique items from the game, make the game fun only for those who can get 2 mirrors worth in one week or whatever to craft their perfect rares.

i think this is it for me, ill never be able to max a char, so why bother. a beautifull game at its core truth be told, but to make it really great it needs...

A GOD DAMN END!

Same here. The March of the Legion change have ruined everything for me, like if it was a problematic unique to begin with. All my hype for the Siege is ruined, I think I will not play ever again. Well, it was a good ride while it lasted...
"
moved to far

too*
remove the Voidfletcher nerf! its disgusting, you disabled my build! and its not like i was able to get past wave 20 simulacrum before.
You bore me, mageling.
And Soul Mantle got a stealth-nerf as well. The totem life bonus got reduced from a flat 50% to a 20-30% range.

I really hate to come across as whining for the sake of whining, but what is the purpose of Soul Mantle now? It provides very marginal bonuses, especially in light of what other pieces of gear can offer for other builds, while simultaneously providing a very nasty penalty. On top of that it only provided two buffs towards non-spell totems, and the removal of the totem bonus means it now has one sub-standard bonus for ancestor/ballista totems.

At this point I would like to strongly suggest that either the Soul Mantle becomes drop-disabled in order to reduce vendor trash and screen clutter or the totem bonuses are completely removed and replaced with a 25% increased duration of hexes applied to you bonus in order to make it better tailored to min/max'ing Self-Flagellation. Hell, maybe even give it something interesting like a 2% less effect of hexes applied to you per hex applied to you. That wouldn't completely negate the 80% more penalty while providing a bit of risk/reward. Of course based on the alterations to Femurs of Saints I suspect that the calculation load such an affix might cause would nix it. /shrugs

As it stands it's now neither fish nor fowl nor good red meat, and tastes like shit any way you cook it.
Still can't open portal to ravaged blighted maps can you fix this or you gonna pretend it's working but it's not
"
Added - The Veiled and Crafted Modifiers that cause Skills to cost no Mana or Life while Focused now only applies to Non-Aura Skills, due to the interaction it could have with the new Divine Blessing Support. We plan on disabling this modifier in 3.18.0.

As of now the veiled crafting modifier is completely missing in the game. There neither is a way to acquire the recipe nor does anyone sell it on trading sites.

According to the patch notes this modifier should still exist. Seems like a bug to me.

Would appreciate a fix since this is literally build enabling for me.
Where is the notes about changing the XP death penalty?

You now lose 5% XP each death after act 5, i am at the end of act 10 and usually i am at least level 73, currently level 69. Those 5%'s add up!!

I know people will think i am whinging, but was it really needed? All it does is slow down even further the levelling. I hope they have change the xp penalty for level 95+ too?

This change was never needed and just makes me want to only play braindead builds which makes me not want to play.
"
osperand wrote:
Where is the notes about changing the XP death penalty?

You now lose 5% XP each death after act 5, i am at the end of act 10 and usually i am at least level 73, currently level 69. Those 5%'s add up!!

I know people will think i am whinging, but was it really needed? All it does is slow down even further the levelling. I hope they have change the xp penalty for level 95+ too?

This change was never needed and just makes me want to only play braindead builds which makes me not want to play.

That has been a thing since act 5 came a thing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info