Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

Player designed Div cards are a high profit margin product and provide a tangible contribution to the game by those who pony up for one or more.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Limited??

And how does this mechanic work???!!?
Melding of the Flesh has some weird wording. What does it mean? I lose a bunch of resists, then what?
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
It seems Melding Of The Flesh make all maximum elemental resistances equal to single highest max elemental res i.e. with max fire res at 80%, cold and lightning max resistances are also 80%
"
Melding of the Flesh has some weird wording. What does it mean? I lose a bunch of resists, then what?

I expect what this does is mess with max res. Max res starts at 75%, hard capped at 90%. The jewel looks at all your ele max res values and uses the highest for your effective max res for all ele res.

Example: A build has max res values of 75% cold, 76% lightning, 90% fire. This jewel makes it so your effective max res is 90% in all elements.

This jewel costs x% current res value, and makes it so you can focus only increasing one element's max res value. I also hope that the -76% is on the poorer rolled side of things, and better ones would have a much lower penalty
nice
Just please don´t make any more of UBER rare items like the Mageblood an basicly every good unique that was last league..
Every single one of the uniques created I never got in 3 months of playing because a single item cost was minimum 30-50EX going upwards of 500EX..

I mean I get that people need items to hunt but it shouldnt be build defying items on a regular..

Reveal a new cool unique and ohh its as rare as finding a headhunter or a mirror which I havent dropped in 10,000 game hours.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Just please don´t make any more of UBER rare items like the Mageblood an basicly every good unique that was last league..
Every single one of the uniques created I never got in 3 months of playing because a single item cost was minimum 30-50EX going upwards of 500EX..

I mean I get that people need items to hunt but it shouldnt be build defying items on a regular..

Reveal a new cool unique and ohh its as rare as finding a headhunter or a mirror which I havent dropped in 10,000 game hours.

You are: 37 achievements in current league, 10.000 hours played, 7 leagues supporter and you are telling that 50 ex is expensive?

Are you kidding us?

Sir, stop that.

thnks
Last edited by Merowingin on Jan 18, 2022, 6:27:32 PM
New jewel should just be called. 'Chieftain Of Power' XDD

Interesting way of maxing fire res on the cheap and concentrating on more offensive stats on gear.
"
HDTanel wrote:

All but one of the 3.16 unique items are not build-defining items, they're power items. And power items are the perfect item types to make into chase items.

Mageblood, Stasis Prison, Stranglegasp, The Squire and Uul-Netol's Vow are all pure power items, and as such are perfectly suited to being pricy chase items.

The only possibly build-defining 3.16 unique is Gravebind, which is dirt cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info