Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
You just caught on to this fact bro? I guess better late than never.

You can hope and pray all you want but GGG has no idea how to cater to anyone but the top 1%

Start to read. I am part of the 1%, but in order to perform at maximum I need a) a working game and b) the information. I think i would have noticed if GGG would cater to me
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 1, 2022, 3:15:13 AM
"
vergil231 wrote:
You guys are gonna Kill Zana aren't you? or turn her into some monster . This Nietzschesque philosophy the writers of POE follows is there anybody immune to it?

Considering they did the same to 'us' the players through the conquerors of the Atlas (the conquerors are canonically people who did the same we do, go to the maps to get stronger etc), I can safely say no one is safe
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
"
Vennto wrote:
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
You just caught on to this fact bro? I guess better late than never.

You can hope and pray all you want but GGG has no idea how to cater to anyone but the top 1%

Start to read. I am part of the 1%, but in order to perform at maximum I need a) a working game and b) the information. I think i would have noticed if GGG would cater to me

your delusion was that you were part of the 1%. I'm guess thats what fueling your frustration.
1% are those who can farm and solo maven

the problem is that the catering is towards the 0,001% a.k.a. people who can infer how the economy will work with little info as possible

pro tip: take a very hard look at the new gem skill balance
Nice.. Smoother key-bindings for console. A lot better that scourge bindings for sure. Nice job GGG can't wait for new league
bring out already the updated pob and atlas tree and such so people can make their builds and prepare for the league
gib gamepad support to pc plox , arigatou !
where is the skill tree? dont tell me its coming 24 hours before league start
"
Reinier11 wrote:
"
vergil231 wrote:
You guys are gonna Kill Zana aren't you? or turn her into some monster . This Nietzschesque philosophy the writers of POE follows is there anybody immune to it?

Considering they did the same to 'us' the players through the conquerors of the Atlas (the conquerors are canonically people who did the same we do, go to the maps to get stronger etc), I can safely say no one is safe

good point, same principle as with original masters. Characters (and even civilizations) getting from good to bad real fast is kinda PoE staple. They will 100% turn her into an antagonist, I just hope they save her for PoE 2 and not waste her on some forgettable league, that would be d3 Cain bad. Only other good reason to retire her would be that they run out ways to deliver more dialogue for her character, but they already changed her voice lines once so apparently no one cares about that. Zana's story is a tragedy but I think everyone likes her, she's gotta go out with a bang and not just "leave to pursue her agenda"

where atlas passive trreeee

/did you just post one new teaser and still no tree? I'm having suspicions you guys are working on it till the last minute, it's gotta have some busted stuff in there
Last edited by Razis on Feb 1, 2022, 2:49:50 PM
"
Razis wrote:
"
Reinier11 wrote:
"
vergil231 wrote:

good point, same principle as with original masters. Characters (and even civilizations) getting from good to bad real fast is kinda PoE staple. They will 100% turn her into an antagonist, I just hope they save her for PoE 2 and not waste her on some forgettable league, that would be d3 Cain bad. Only other good reason to retire her would be that they run out ways to deliver more dialogue for her character, but they already changed her voice lines once so apparently no one cares about that. Zana's story is a tragedy but I think everyone likes her, she's gotta go out with a bang and not just "leave to pursue her agenda"

where atlas passive trreeee

/did you just post one new teaser and still no tree? I'm having suspicions you guys are working on it till the last minute, it's gotta have some busted stuff in there

Give them a break, its not like they've had an extra month to work on this... ;)
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 1, 2022, 3:56:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info