Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

100% chance of duplicated strongbox contents?! That is going to be INSANE with scarabs and sextants
Are the challanges rewards revealed already? Can't find info on those :)
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Are the challanges rewards revealed already? Can't find info on those :)

I don't think they have announced those just yet.
"We'll reveal the entire Atlas Passive Tree later this week. In the meantime, check out one of it's new notables - Effective Leadership"

that week has ended guys...
Can we have some info on uniques and corrosion??

Are there any other uniques with corrosion effects???

How many stacks does it take to strip all armor and evasion???
At least tell us when is the TREEEEE, then i wont have to refresh every 5mins
I love this atlas tree. Thank you for giving us so much. You just keep giving. Love it.
Good Luck, Exile.
-Jack
I really like the idea of more keybind options in general. I am PC player but I plan to use game on xbox controller soon because of wrist pain from mouse.
Yeah sure, more "teasers" while ambitious people need the damn tree to set up a decent economic strategy.

Honestly, Im starting to get really pissed. You started to understand that we need our information earlier, hence the earlier patch notes. But u kinda didn't understand it REALLY, because the patch notes barely affected anything this time but the atlas passives do.

Aside from that, the communication part of you is SO bad - bug reports in the hundreds for still existing sound issues, ESPECIALLY affecting lootfilters and there is not even a single damn post like "yes, we are aware and we are working on it". I wrote you an email to support and I literally get the answer "sorry wr cannot answer to technical issues right now" and links to the forum which u have abandoned when it comes to technical problems. And no, don't u dare start saying this is my computer when literally on every stream I visit people have the same problems first appearing with 3.16.3.

This was the last supporter pack i've bought, because u just don't get it. Do your ingame changes, I accept way more in terms of nerfs than others but the fact you still don't get what people need to have a good league start is embarassing. And I only can vote with my wallet.
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 1, 2022, 2:44:01 AM
You just caught on to this fact bro? I guess better late than never.

You can hope and pray all you want but GGG has no idea how to cater to anyone but the top 1%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info