Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

Map stash tab QoL is nice.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
so...I like the (partial) map QoL.

But what about delirium maps? Blight maps? Why ONLY Elder/Shaper maps?

If you have the technology to do those, you certainly have the technology to separate all the specialty maps that you cant effectively search for still.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
so...I like the (partial) map QoL.

But what about delirium maps? Blight maps? Why ONLY Elder/Shaper maps?

If you have the technology to do those, you certainly have the technology to separate all the specialty maps that you cant effectively search for still.

Blight and Delirium maps have their slot in their respective tabs.
We urgently need different QoL improvements other than "stash" related. For example a non late-90s trade system...
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Jan 19, 2022, 11:54:34 PM
oh do they really? Clearly I haven't played this patch long enough haha
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
oh do they really? Clearly I haven't played this patch long enough haha

They have been there since the tabs were introduced.
ah okay so you all aren't understanding me...

when you control click maps, they go into the map stash NOT the delirium or blight tabs. Meaning they get totally and completely lost among the hundreds of other maps and you can't search for them.

Since there are now new tabs specifically for sorted elder/shaper maps, why is there still no sortable option for blight / delirium in the same way

That function still does not exist. I'm glad I'm not going crazy!

GGG's update is a half-update. They clearly recognized the problem and acted on it for Elder maps, but then they stopped there for some odd reason

As you mention, the blight and delirium tabs have the space, why cant those maps have the affinity tag?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 20, 2022, 12:43:27 AM
if you have a blight tab, and set its affinity checkbox, your blight maps 100% go there when you ctrl+click them into your stash.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
ah okay so you all aren't understanding me...

when you control click maps, they go into the map stash NOT the delirium or blight tabs. Meaning they get totally and completely lost among the hundreds of other maps and you can't search for them.

Since there are now new tabs specifically for sorted elder/shaper maps, why is there still no sortable option for blight / delirium in the same way

That function still does not exist. I'm glad I'm not going crazy!

GGG's update is a half-update. They clearly recognized the problem and acted on it for Elder maps, but then they stopped there for some odd reason

As you mention, the blight and delirium tabs have the space, why cant those maps have the affinity tag?

Again, Blight and Delirium maps go to their respective tab since this type of tabs came out. They DON'T go to the main maps tab.
All i want is a good trade system, pls GGG!
I love the map stash tab changes! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info