3.15.2 Patch Notes

Edit: issue resolved.
Last edited by Plains380 on Aug 16, 2021, 10:08:38 PM
"
Added crafting bench recipes for adding a specific Enchantment to a Flask. There are recipes for all of the possible Enchantments obtained through Instilling Orbs. These recipes are unlocked alongside the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in Oriath (and will already be unlocked for you if you have obtained the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in that league).

Doesn't work for Eternal Life Flasks
very cool, thanks for crash fixes!
Next patch please add confirmation for setting off detonation. Thank you.
Since the patch, my flask enchantment "reused at the end of the flask effect" stopped working when entering/exiting incursions. Sometimes it even glitches it so that it doesn't work for the remainder of the map after an incursion. I tried recrafting them with the bench and still did not fix the problem.
"
cherub1010 wrote:
Rog say's Modifiers/Suffix in orange will be removed but i see nothing in orange?

Have used scrap metal after reset.

Try enabling "Advanced Mod Descriptions" in Options -> UI -> Items.
Code warrior
Is patch already deployed?
"
Gnada wrote:
"
Added crafting bench recipes for adding a specific Enchantment to a Flask. There are recipes for all of the possible Enchantments obtained through Instilling Orbs. These recipes are unlocked alongside the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in Oriath (and will already be unlocked for you if you have obtained the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in that league).

Doesn't work for Eternal Life Flasks

Enchantments only work for utility flasks.
That's a juicy one.

Now just restore the pace of the game through the acts, and almost everyone will be happy again.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Goodbye Silence. You will not be missed, but you will be remembered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info