3.14.3 Hotfix

3.14.3 Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where Intel Integrated Graphics users could get stuck on a loading screen when launching the client.
  • DirectX users with less than 1400 MB of VRAM are now unable to select High texture quality, as there isn’t the required amount of video memory.

Note: After this patch if you're seeing "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" set as your display in Options then please update your Integrated Graphics drivers.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2021, 1:02:14 PM
Integrated graphics getting stuck loading isn't intended behavior? I paid thousands for my rig and I don't do much better!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thanks for the hard work, GGG!

EDIT: Wow, just ran a couple maps and performance feels super smooth this patch now.
Last edited by SirTinkleFingers on Jul 7, 2021, 3:03:16 AM
AMD R9 3900X stand still CPU maxed out at 4ms ALL the time, whats that about?

are you tell me to upgrade my cpu? how?

EDIT: it becuase i dont have a FPS cap...223FPS the cpu usage goe max out if i set it to 120FPS the bar stays half way...whats the funny stuff your doing here????
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Jul 7, 2021, 3:58:10 AM
huge 400ms latency spikes once i interact with any enemy after this patch, how tf do i fix this?
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

EDIT: it becuase i dont have a FPS cap...223FPS the cpu usage goe max out if i set it to 120FPS the bar stays half way...whats the funny stuff your doing here????

If you push for maximum FPS of course your CPU is gonna work full load to push all the FPS you want and goes 100% load. That is what max FPS is doing. If you cap that then your CPU doesn't need to deliver as much FPS as it can and goes below 100% load.

Maybe read a bit about why that is and inform yourself before making half baked answers like this.

Edit: There is no funny buisness going on here. It would be the same for other games too.

Edit2: And the lower the ms (miliseconds) the value is the better your CPU works. It gets bad if the CPU takes a lot longer than this.
Last edited by Levandr23 on Jul 7, 2021, 5:36:17 AM
thx for nothing

https://ibb.co/T0PPwM5
Last edited by Zirpe on Jul 7, 2021, 7:04:15 AM
"
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

If you push for maximum FPS of course your CPU is gonna work full load to push all the FPS you want and goes 100% load. That is what max FPS is doing. If you cap that then your CPU doesn't need to deliver as much FPS as it can and goes below 100% load.

Maybe read a bit about why that is and inform yourself before making half baked answers like this.

Edit: There is no funny buisness going on here. It would be the same for other games too.

so other game have back wards den, k.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

so other game have back wards den, k.

No, I edited my post again to say what ms is.
In short: the lower the ms value, the better it is cause it needs less time to process something and therefore you get more FPS. The higher the value, the longer it takes to render/process something and the lower your FPS gets.
Last edited by Levandr23 on Jul 7, 2021, 5:39:11 AM
Great update guys. U made game unplayable. Again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info