Trialmaster tether conditional is bugged

"
XNtrysyti wrote:

At 0:49 of the clip, a heart spawns in the top left area. He gets tethered and immediately breaks it but doesn't trigger the fail message. I get the fail message every time when this happens.

Wow, I see it now, it happened so fast. Yeah that's weird.
If you get a lucky dodge on the damage proc from breaking the tether, the conditional doesn't fail. It's funny that doing something explicitly disallowed by the challenge (i.e. breaking the tether) can result in success, while following it to the letter can result in failure.
"
If you get a lucky dodge on the damage proc from breaking the tether, the conditional doesn't fail. It's funny that doing something explicitly disallowed by the challenge (i.e. breaking the tether) can result in success, while following it to the letter can result in failure.

Well, technically there's nothing in the challenge about breaking the tether, only taking damage from the heart and killing the guy while being tethered.
Same problem here. There's something wrong with texting this challenge.
Or there's AOE damage from this heart while you are not tethered. And anyone who did it just dodged every aoe. Very depressing challenge :(
Last edited by jamxlol on May 9, 2021, 5:56:53 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"

Well, technically there's nothing in the challenge about breaking the tether, only taking damage from the heart and killing the guy while being tethered.

Breaking the tether = taking damage from the heart. So they must have dodged the damage from breaking it.
Last edited by everygoodnamewastaken on Jul 10, 2021, 3:14:02 AM
^Yea, mainstream bug or future who knows, few posts on reddit, topic 8k+ vivews rest 30-40, and nobody want anserw. Can i ask somthing to ggg, does my money stink for you and am I worse? Whot did i wrong? This is not sad, this is actually ridiculous, how people give a sh*** about others and make money from them...
Last edited by gajonxd on May 10, 2021, 5:56:17 AM
i refuse to run 300 more maps for another try in a bugged challenge, in my last 300 maps i got 1 trialmaster. ggg is just trying to force ppl to play more with this absolute dogshit of a challenge.

39 is the new 40
"
dryrunHD wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"

Breaking the tether = taking damage from the heart. So they must have dodged the damage from breaking it.

That's exactly my point. You can break the tether all you want, as the challenge doesn't state anything about that, as long as you don't take any damage from doing it.
So Monday in NZ came and went with no mention or response. Cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info