Trialmaster tether conditional is bugged

Just had another attempt and recorded the video. Got him to culling range, got the tether debuff, killed him, no credit no fail message.

Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7UeEgidlY

Kill including slow-mo: https://youtu.be/7g7UeEgidlY?t=146

I have the tether debuff when he dies and haven't been hit. Conditions met.

Ref: 3348454383

In the slowed down section, it does look like the tether chain blinks?
Last edited by dryrunHD on May 7, 2021, 3:42:15 PM
"
dryrunHD wrote:
Just had another attempt and recorded the video. Got him to culling range, got the tether debuff, killed him, no credit no fail message.

Fight: https://youtu.be/7g7UeEgidlY?t=60

Kill including slow-mo: https://youtu.be/7g7UeEgidlY?t=207

I have the tether debuff when he dies and haven't been hit. Conditions met.

Ref: 3348454383

I did two similar fights, my hypothesis is when first heart spawn and dont hit you just will disappear or it will explode without hiting you script gona crash//there also other bugs with this heart mean u can fail this by hiting with other spells by trial master when u tethered.

To complete this challange if u cant do this on 1st heart spawn u have to go close range on 1st heart, get tether, run away and wait for another...

And thats really sad, bcs every league there are jokes like this... This is grind performed by the GGG team, u have take some fights, find bugs and then find how avoid this bugs to get challange completion or just wait 3-4 weeks sometimes even more for fixing this... Thats kinda sad, bcs this is true ultimatum stop play for 1-2 weeks and wait for fix but in your mind gona be questions but whot if they dont fix this, maybe later i dont have time and i not possible to get 40/40 or just waste your time and make "brutal force" run every day tons of maps find few trial masters and wish u make clear fights without crashing script by bugs (and i dont want speak about whot if u using wrong build which makes this challange more demanding ofc more demanding bcs there is this bugs and you need few extra fights even if u know where is the point to get this challenge)...
Last edited by gajonxd on May 7, 2021, 2:45:27 PM
I did another one yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZuoZqEnrXg
Basically instantly bopped him down to 1% HP, never got near the heart except for inching close to it to get to max tether range, and then killed him while tethered. Still no dice.

I have now quit the league.

EDIT:

"
gajonxd wrote:
I did two similar fights, my hypothesis is when first heart spawn and dont hit you just will disappear or it will explode without hiting you script gona crash//there also other bugs with this heart mean u can fail this by hiting with other spells by trial master when u tethered.

I debunked this yesterday. Look at the video I put up in this post--killed him in the first heart, still no good.
Last edited by RoflsALot on May 7, 2021, 2:53:44 PM
"
I did another one yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZuoZqEnrXg
Basically instantly bopped him down to 1% HP, never got near the heart except for inching close to it to get to max tether range, and then killed him while tethered. Still no dice.

I have now quit the league.

EDIT:

"
gajonxd wrote:

I debunked this yesterday. Look at the video I put up in this post--killed him in the first heart, still no good.

Yea i can see, so i have no idea whot u did wrong, after this video i also gona stop play bcs i want do same fight like you but u failed so waste of time ;/. But how some ppl finish this? Maybe some mods crashing script?
The only thing I can think of at this point is that my golems are failing the conditional somehow, even though they have no way of actually getting hit by the heart (and they were not near the heart in my most recent video).
"
The only thing I can think of at this point is that my golems are failing the conditional somehow, even though they have no way of actually getting hit by the heart (and they were not near the heart in my most recent video).

I've heard people speculate that minions might trigger the fail, or that dot skills don't work, or that Razor Dance saws might be hitting the heart and triggering the fail. But I don't have minions and it's still failing.

I'm wondering if maybe the heart graphic is not in the same place as the heart object.

Really no way for us to know for sure from the outside.
Last edited by dryrunHD on May 7, 2021, 3:45:56 PM
"
dryrunHD wrote:
"

I've heard people speculate that minions might trigger the fail, or that dot skills don't work, or that Razor Dance saws might be hitting the heart and triggering the fail. But I don't have minions and it's still failing.

I'm wondering if maybe the heart graphic is not in the same place as the heart object.

Really no way for us to know for sure from the outside.

My friend did this challange he had all golems active, so haha to complete this challange u have find much more this trial masters and resolve problem by yourself...

Edit:so maybe this DoT or other Nova skills? But friend did this with dot (ignite) so maybe skills with nova tag dont works? But if its true i will be depresed, whot about my, yours time? Doomed to failure from the moment the my character was created...
Last edited by gajonxd on May 7, 2021, 4:26:25 PM
Nope, I had a stream viewer successfully get the challenge with Ice Nova, so that's out too.
I got this challenge using blade vortex. I was max range from the heart and killed him instantly when i got tethered (actual animation of the chain and slow, not debuff icon)
It also wasn't my first or even second heart, i lost count after circling around him for a long time looking for a perfect heart spawn exactly next to him.
No idea what is wrong in your case.
I can also confirm i skipped currency while going for tether challenge so it shouldn't have anything to do with it.
"
FriX wrote:
I got this challenge using blade vortex. I was max range from the heart and killed him instantly when i got tethered (actual animation of the chain and slow, not debuff icon)
It also wasn't my first or even second heart, i lost count after circling around him for a long time looking for a perfect heart spawn exactly next to him.
No idea what is wrong in your case.
I can also confirm i skipped currency while going for tether challenge so it shouldn't have anything to do with it.

How recently did you complete it? I'm wondering if it was fine at the start and broke in one of the more recent patches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info