Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

This over? my forums say the 8th at 8pm my time.. it is now 8:15 no stream is showing?
This.... this is what I want. You have me hyped GGG.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
PLEASE don't have her announce armour-piercing bolts every single time, 1,319 times per level. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Power Creep here I come!

Quite the reverse. Nerfing Harvest solves power creep for some time
Le Toucan Will Return
"
cuorebrave wrote:
PLEASE don't have her announce armour-piercing bolts every single time, 1,319 times per level. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

You will probably ever only use 1 maybe 2 types so it’s probably just because of the demo trying to showcase all 3 is why you would get that audio feedback so repetitively. My guess is they will give you an option to disable the voice feedback but I can see this being a usability or disability feature for those who may rely on it because maybe the player can’t tell the difference via just artwork or something.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 8, 2021, 9:51:14 PM
Choosing between 3 lab enchant options
New blood themed skills
Tradable temple maps
Chests in blighted maps affected from map's quantity value
New vendor recipes
Split items nerfed

I loved all of these but i wish you could make a change for the trade system aswell in this expansion. I hate to waste hours for trading tons of 1c items. It feels like i'm playing an ancient game. It has to be more practical for sure.
PoE 2 looks fun, but also like an entirely new game rather than a POE 1 successor. I hope things work out.

New league looks too much like Ritual - Part 2. For me, Ritual was more about Harvest, Maven, and Atlas Passives than actually doing rituals. I hope the Ultimatum content feels more rewarding and fun on its own, rather than just being a way to add additional monsters to maps. I think I got 3-4 genuinely good rewards from Ritual after 100s of red maps and a dozen or so blood filled vials.

It is not clear to me that talismans needed to be nerfed...but then again I am the crazy person who thinks the Harvest nerfs are going overboard...
To quote a long time member of the community

GG GGG
that was a very long 2 second trailer

From Ultimatum showcase, can see that GGG is cutting back on making radically new contents, and directing more resources into streamlining and improving existing ones. I think this is a good move.

Personally I do hope to have more control of what seeds to find in Sacred grove, and a horticraft station with larger capacity, but I know it is only a wetdream.
(Did not and will not trade in tft for harvest crafts).

Overall, good direction I guess but maybe still too early to say until patch notes 3.14.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info