Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

I believe Invitations were referenced, but I didn't hear anything about addressing the beasts and multiboxing issue.
"
LumpsIsHigh wrote:
I believe Invitations were referenced, but I didn't hear anything about addressing the beasts and multiboxing issue.

They didn't really reference anything about multi-boxing, I surfed the VOD to see.

I was also looking at delve changes, but no specific details I guess until patch notes.
First time since a long time I'm pretty impressed with upcoming changes, fixing all broken mechanics is damn good work, maybe except harvest nerf, which deserves to get nerfed but I'd make it a bit different.

Now just make 3.14 playable for first few days without crashing and 832560832 hotfixes ;)
Signed
Vermyn
"
LumpsIsHigh wrote:

Beastcrafting nerfed so that you can't split items infinitely (if you look at price of beasts a large chunk is in Fenumeral plague arachnid and Craeicic Chimeral). Now whether or not they implement this correctly is another question, will imprint -> split -> revert remove the split mod so that you can still go infinite off a pure start?
you had the chance to call this league Yolo League. smh.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
I'm excited for Last Epoch's Monolith System, the League!
Looking forward to the new content.
Saved
clap for you ggg at last you do well sir.

That doesn't mean you are forgiven about harvest.

The North Remembers.
The North Remembers
Im hyped for new league, lets kill them again!
Looking forward to new system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info