Spell Totem

"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
If you have the 2 x totem passive and hex mastery both, will the 2 curses stack properly?
Yes
Does spell totem's cast speed of the atteched spell gem get effected by the faster cast speed support gem?
Yes
Why can't it use Traps :(
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Arrogant wrote:
Why can't it use Traps :(

Cause traps arent spells....
Well they are but they arent setup to be used like the spell totems are setup to be used.
Last edited by Dorky106 on Jan 30, 2013, 12:25:52 AM
Quick question, do spell totems only inherit the stats you had when you cast them or will they automatically reflect any changes in your damage? For instance, if I activated Righteous Fire, cast a totem, and then got rid of RF with a dousing flask, would the totems still have the spell damage buff? I'm kinda guessing not, but it would be cool if it worked!
Can you use Auras with Spell Totem?

Also, in regards to curse-casting totem. Would the curse stack with your own curse and is it single target or AoE curse when totem casts it?
curses are all AoE, totems are no exception. totems can use auras for you. you still have to spend the "mana cost" but the totem does the reserving for you.
low priority bug report: Molten Shell doesn't work well with Spell Totem.

Spell Totem doesn't wait for the shell to explode before recasting it.

Summon Skeletons work fine, when the totem reach the max value, it seems to stop casting skeletons.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
why doesnt it work with fire trap?
Steam:Gonejah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info