Spell Totem

"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Though they can apparently get endurance charges.
Using Enduring cry on a totem.... hmmm....

That's just a weaker Decoy Totem. The totem support is a much lower level until end-game, making it noticably squishier than Decoy Totem. The couple of charges don't really help much. Don't know if it's worth anything with a high-level Totem support.
Well, sure, but a level 18+ support on the same level cry should then effectively be a stronger decoy totem.
Obviously costs an extra linked slot.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Can totems gain crit chance from my characters passives ?
"
Gameguru88 wrote:
Can totems gain crit chance from my characters passives ?
if the skill they are using can crit, then yes. shockwave totem cannot crit, while this support gem can crit as everything linkable has a crit chance.
it might have been reported, but sometimes it just doesnt want to work with spark. i mean i place it in front of the mobs and nothing happens. no spark whatsoever.
i like the totems, especially the spell totem but........

i think it need some work to make the totems more balanced!!!! when you watch the "progamer streams" you kinda always see 1 guy with spark totem and the other guy with ice nova totem rushing through the areas, without having to care much about dieing.before it was the summoner who rushed the areas in shortest time (incredible farming ability) but at least this whiches had problems in the flicker strike monster areas but still too op !!!. a tank have so much hp or better energy shield making him even more overpowered with the dual totem build. in my opinion the totems should get a small cooldown or shouldnt be compatible with spark totems. so if someone cast a spark totem the ice nova totem will dissapear and otherwise or there should be a limit for totems in partys that not 4 guys with a totem build can place 8 totems and are nearly invurnerable.
Last edited by DonCamillo on Dec 23, 2012, 12:11:19 PM
Where can u get a spell totem from? Is there any quest or just random drop?
There's several quests to give you one, I know for sure on the Marauder.
Might be worth a peak into the wiki.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
The Quest Reward List is a lovely thread :)
Question on using 2 spell totems, I tried google and the search on this forum is a bit awful so couldn't find an answer. If you link 2 different spells to spell totem, both of them are cast as totem version, however one replace the other. If you get the passive to drop 2 totem, do they still replace each other? What I mean is, do I need 2 spell totems supports each linked to their own spell to drop both, or can I use a 3L for example and link 2 different spells to the same totem and drop both with the passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info