[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

was the circle of nostalgia nerfed? don't see any for sale with mana reservation efficiency
"
AboveAverage wrote:
was the circle of nostalgia nerfed? don't see any for sale with mana reservation efficiency

It wasn't. Maybe you looking for "Reduced Mana Reservation Efficiency". Should look for "Increased".
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Feb 8, 2022, 8:26:48 PM
That was it! ty
Buh whithout spiders how i can kill boses or mobs with chaos immune?
"
erve78 wrote:
Buh whithout spiders how i can kill boses or mobs with chaos immune?

Herald of agony deals 60% physical and 40% converted chaos damage. So it's no problem.

Only when you wear triad grips in the 100% chaosconversion edition you deal damage in full chaos.
With them only one of type of mobs in one of hundreds Expeditions-encounters are 100% immune. Take off 2 seconds for this one mob the triad grips and kill it with the physical damage, or skip that one mob. One mod of simulacrums with increased chaos resistances need a few seconds longer, that's all as far as I know.

Overall I never had issues.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 9, 2022, 10:04:20 AM
I left out the CWDT taken setup and i'm using a absolution setup on 4L. Its damage is pretty decent pre dagger. The build does...ok pre dagger honestly but it's probably the roughest league starter i've ever done. I'm glad Lost Ark is out and i can play that while waiting for prices to drop. Aside from that build's great and it'll only get better as prices stabilize.
One of the easiest league starts for me. I'm quite amazed, still running cold iron point and getting my maps completed. The hardest is to move from life to ci tho. I think you should tell people to mix es and life and that point (i was running 2.2k life, 2.5k es -10% chaos res that pretty safe.
Managed to gear myself for like 5ex (aegis, loyal, cold iron point, wraithlord with enchant) with some crafting for the rares and first medium clusters.

Also thanks for the direct trade links page 50, soo useful !
Last edited by xACID_KVLTx on Feb 9, 2022, 1:30:00 PM
Instead of Ghost Dance / Iron reflexes, could we use Wind Dancer in SotL or it isn't worth?
Yep, playing Lost Ark while prices come down. Rough start for me too. Build doesn't shine without the right pieces and it's just a slog. I should have started with something easy to gear and built up bank but even then, the Dagger and Shield were/are still over priced.

I've been throwing chance orbs at the Arakaali dagger base items but obviously gotta be really lucky.

Really recommend grabbing a 21/23 HoA skill gem ASAP and getting L20 supports because you rely on the crawler damage so much without spider supports. I'm also running Phantasms with the crawler but they die so often.. looking at grabbing one of those cluster jewel passives that make them invulnerable for a while.
What about movement speed? Now I move slow :( what is best skill for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info