⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
dreadking_ wrote:
Whats the current recommendation for socket colors with the upcoming of void manipulation? Still 2r/3g/1b?
or are other combinations similar strong? eg 1r/4g/1b?

Hi dreadking!

The new (b.i.s.) 3 green is 4 green ;-) , 1 red, 1 blue for the chaotic synergy of +1 awakened void manipulation with Eber's unification.

1.:
Divergent lvl 21 Herald of Agony (25% mana) | Awakened Minion Damage (140% manamultiplier) | Awakened void manipulation (130%) | Empower 2-4 (130%) | Awakened/ Anomalous Vicious Projectiles (130%) | Anomalous Pierce (120%)

All combinations are ranked in the spoiler " the dirty scorpion tail".
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 26, 2021, 8:33:04 AM
Thanks so much!

May i ask another thing: if u've got time, could u quickly check my current state and give me a few directions, what in your opinion would be the near future path for my improvement?

i'd love a *bit* more survivability, and a little damage increase would be nice, also from the spiderlings.

Improvements:
- SotL GD
- aEmpower 4
- BIS Helmet
- BIS Gloves
- Aul's
- (Shield with implicit) [imo leasst priority]

budget currently ~23ex

Thanks in advance
"
Mortemia11 wrote:
HOAG so far (with emp 4 will be lvl 31)

As a league starter, you have a lot of PoB builds... I'm totally lost and i have 10 chaos to stuff myself. Too many confusions.

Then you don't need a 5 link, you can start directly with 5-10 chaos with a 6 link skin of the loyals, put your HoA and the phantasms inside. Or take gloves "the embaler".

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/4EDZEZF9

Take a 4-link with the skills cwdt lvl1, immortal call, enfeeble or sniper's mark, frostshield

3. Before your transforms to ci take a rare shield with recovery and amulet the anvil from the shopping list too, 1 chaos

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/RygnGc7

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/6L9qFG

Then read more the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" and get more stuff of the shoppinglist
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 26, 2021, 8:50:49 AM
"
dreadking_ wrote:
Thanks so much!

May i ask another thing: if u've got time, could u quickly check my current state and give me a few directions, what in your opinion would be the near future path for my improvement?

i'd love a *bit* more survivability, and a little damage increase would be nice, also from the spiderlings.

Improvements:
- SotL GD
- aEmpower 4
- BIS Helmet
- BIS Gloves
- Aul's
- (Shield with implicit) [imo leasst priority]

budget currently ~23ex

Thanks in advance

I would rank with the 23 exalted in your gear at the moment:

1 anti-bleeding-suffix on quicksilver-flask
2 aul's uprising grace
3 better cheap stygian belt, ar, es, high resistances
4 start with cheap rare helmet hoa 75% efficiency helmet enchant.
Later after 5. or 6. following take the b.i.s. helmets, helmet enchant is central and important for the manamanagement.
5 sotl gd
6 empower
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 26, 2021, 9:16:14 AM
Thanks!!!
ok, got amu, grace (instead of Phase run :-( ) and checked on the belt.
currently its fitting fine, but lost roughly 500es.

have to do a few test runs now.

most problematic was that i had to spend 2 passive points für 30 dex/str ^^

this belt is not better than my old, lost 200es, will still keep it for res when i switch gloves

edit:

2 further questions:
- are u running only 1 curse (on ring)?
- how to craft 4 whits on gloves - vorici t3 1-6 white sockets?
Last edited by dreadking_ on Nov 26, 2021, 10:21:29 AM
"
dreadking_ wrote:
ok, got amu, grace (instead of Phase run :-( ) and checked on the belt.
currently its fitting fine, but lost roughly 500es.

have to do a few test runs now.

most problematic was that i had to spend 2 passive points für 30 dex/str ^^

this belt is not better than my old, lost 200es, will still keep it for res when i switch gloves

edit:

2 further questions:
- are u running only 1 curse (on ring)?
- how to craft 4 whits on gloves - vorici t3 1-6 white sockets?

yes, with other belts you can reach a bit more es. Resistances of stygian are fine when you have less resis on rare boots, gloves, etc. and for a lot map-mods like ee and elemental weakness-curses when you want to map them without bismuth-flask.

I prefer and advice to the stygian, but other belts are nice too.

I run in maps the unset ring with despair, yes. My es ist still low 6.2 k es, so I like more free sockets for defensive skills like frostwall and anomalous reckoning.

Despair is in maps best in slot curse against all not hexresistance bosses, and of course for multitargets of scourges, heists, delves etc..

For singletargets like Sirus or Shaper I take instead sniper's mark for better damage and refilled flaskcharges of writhing jar.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 26, 2021, 12:59:47 PM
Upgraded shield (grace lvl 23) with better armor/es. Also picked up a cheaper watchers eye with spell block on it. I think with that and some POB changes I could afford to drop tempest shield for defiance banner, but not sure if the armor/evasion increase is worth having under capped spell block and probably needing to lower minion damage.

Swapping out the split personality for the watcher's eye increased chance to dodge by 7% at a cost of around 100es.

Doing so would free up some resistances, so I could look at better belt/gloves... So many things to consider.
have someone a tipp for holding a shield clusterjuwel crafting?
Hi chromino !

I don't need any advice, i just want to thank you for this awesome build and guide, with ton of informations and help !
Just reached 140k armor with grace and iron reflexes, i feel like i'm immortal.
It's the first time i really feel having a powerful build, so really, thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info