⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Trentolin wrote:

good I love the build !! but two things I don't see ... is there any way to calculate the dps with pob ?? and do you know how to lift it from started ??? Another build or leveling guide would be recommended for day 1 of the league !!! thank you

take a look at the spoiler "choose your edition" there is the pob with all configurations. In the pob itself are levelling trees and guide in the pob-notes etc. and in the spoiler "tipps for levelling" are all important tipps for leaguestart too.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 5:09:32 PM
"
"
Khako wrote:
The new memory vault changes makes it so you won't be able to wear it until you have charisma annointed and you have max lvl enlightens on standby. The 20% reduced mana reservation efficiency was a bigger hit than you let casual readers know.

You may as well be honest and say the build needs 20 exalts just to get started. Otherwise you're just suffering through early maps for no reason.
Im not even including the 1% gear like Aul's with Grace which is selling for 20ex.

I got Memory Vault with 75% HoA Efficiency for 2ex two days ago, and now I don't need Charisma and Enlighten.

Take a look at MV with enchant.

I've already spent like 1+ ex on twice enchanted and going with a friend in lab every day for this damn enchant... T_T
@Chromino

In the Full block edition we only get 51% attack block on pob? is that correct?
"
DTBA wrote:
@Chromino

In the Full block edition we only get 51% attack block on pob? is that correct?

No, pob/ pastebin is sometimes bugged and sometimes:

- count "raise spiders" out of complete damage
- change out watcher's eye with 8% attackblock

Ordinary you get something around 58% and count Rumi's 12% and beltjewel 2% in for total around 72% attackblock. I have to update pob again, hehehe, sorry.

In my testings delve 480 everything above 50% was better as with glancing blows. I advice to go fullbock already with 50-55% attackblockings. It's extreme tanky and the recovery is more than enough.
Replica advancing fortress claw offers also 15% attackblock and a cwdt as cheap alternative before getting arakaali's fang.

Edited: PoB is updated. Only the rings still need an update with fertile catalysts.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:40:30 AM
Is it possible to put together a Mid-Budget/Not so crazy leveled PoB together? :D

With Iron Reflexes(lords), Aul amulet, Split Personalities being so expensive and level 100 trees, it feels like there is a gap in PoB from leveling/maps TO level 100 min-maxed gear PoB :D

You put up a legendary guide AND a crazy "shopping list" for literally every situation/budget but when you cant get those expensive items and get to level 100, it gets bit confusing and underwhelming. Not to mention builds unique "mana reservation" min-maxing type which allows you to do so much stuff that you CANT do without buying KEY expensive items.

I'm pretty sure a PoB without "Iron Reflexes(lords) -therefore using determination instead grace-, Aul amulet, Split Personalities" and around level 95 would be so helpful to people like me whos at somewhere like "Got all the core items but not the expensive min-max ones and still leveling in red maps".

Thanks for all your efforts! Amazing guide.
I might be a little bit confused about the gem colours on the skin of the lords/loyal.

it sounds tome like we will need multiple for bossing and for maping?

also with the new armour values are we not able to skip iron reflexes completely? or is that mandatory still.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
I might be a little bit confused about the gem colours on the skin of the lords/loyal.

also with the new armour values are we not able to skip iron reflexes completely? or is that mandatory still.

There are a lot of combinations of gem colours you can use, but 3g2r1b is most universal. If you have the currency, you can get some different setups to do more specific content, but not necessary at all.

from the way old hoag guardian thread there was this about colors:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2663126

"You will want at least 2 Green 2 Red for Herald of Agony, Pierce, Empower and Damage On Full Life. The last two skills are variable. While Vicious Projectile and Minion Damage provides the best damage and we will use it as baseline, especially with awakened gems, it is also most expensive both in term of mana reserved and price.

Don't be afraid to pick up a different color combination for cheap while you are starting out, or grab a corrupted +2 level to socketed gems Skin of Loyal if a different color is available. One major shopping tip is to look for Skin of Loyal with one or more white sockets and try to fit it into any of these color schemes. It provides immense flexibility in case you need to reduce mana cost to fit an extra aura, and you can snipe it for way cheaper than the proper color because people are often not searching for white sockets.

Color Combination | Final Two Skills | Mana Reserved| Damage
2R-3G-1B | Vicious Projectile & Minion Damage | 100% | 100%
3R-2G-1B | Maim & Minion Damage 94% | 94%
2R-2G-2B | Deathmark & Minion Damage | 108% | 88% no mark, 111% marked
2R-4G | Vicious Projectile & Hypothermia* | 92% | 92%
3R-3G | Vicious Projectile & Maim | 88% | 89%

*For 2R-4G, use hypothermia if you have skitterbot to apply chilled, otherwise vile poison which will have variable damage depend on 0-10 poison stacks.

Other colors work too, generally speaking, anything with no more than 3 red sockets and no more than 2 blue sockets, work just fine. Even 4 green is usable if you can get one at good price."

Also, you absolutely do not need iron reflexes + grace. It will add a ton of defense but not required to start. I just did an a8 sirus, and ate pretty much everything he could throw at me with just a skin of the loyal
"
feelthepain wrote:
Is it possible to put together a Mid-Budget/Not so crazy leveled PoB together? :D

To get fully worked as intended? Very hard. In the last league I switched to this build at lvl 98 and when some staff was already a lot cheaper than at the beginning of the league.
Also, there was a great alternative to the Iron Reflexes called Phase Acrobatics, which was a lot cheaper. Now it's gone.

This time, my starter stopped lvling at the lvl 88 when I reached red maps due to deaths in scourge, so I decided to switch to this build asap.

My current gear:

Only 1 cluster jewel sector with 3-node minions large cluster, 2*pure agony+cult leader, and 2 small clusters with Uncompromising and Sublime Form.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/QENPU1vw

Stats:
Spoiler
1.2m sdps (HoAG lvl16), 4k ES, 1.7k mana, GB max block, 40k (50k flasks) armour, 26k (34k flasks) evasion.

Ehp w/ flasks: 295k phys, 136k/164k/130k ele.

If you are new to EHP numbers - don't underestimate those. This build with 4k ES is tankier than your typical 6-7k life bubble with 0 defenses.

Budget at the moment of acquiring the gear (during 1st week, now it can be cheaper):

~12ex.

Spoiler
Most expensive items: AF, large cluster, skin (bought it for 2ex). Medium clusters crafted by myself, about 30c each, Alphas was acquired for 80c (when ex was ~80c), so I counted it like 1ex.

Explanation:

Closest upgrade: large Thread of Hope to get Divine Shield.

As for other things,

Since I got my skin with ghost shroud (other options were just too bad), I decided to invest in evasion really hard. So my goal was to get 3 auras (determination, grace, discipline) and defiance banner working without aul's.

That is why I got cheap amu for grace and Alpha's.

Ghost shroud recovers about 1k ES on hit, in addition to 1k from Aegis Aurora on block and the enchant Soul Thief recovers 2% of ES on kill. And there is the possibility to get Divine Shield too, so yeah.

All that stuff keeps me living on 40-60% delirious red maps very fine even with 4k ES, although fireballs/elemental big hits are still a problem. But I finally can lvl again due to innately high ehp, so a few one-shots ain't that annoying.

At lvl 88 passive points are very tight, so the second large cluster is not an option.

Also, I decided to go with divergent HoAg (lvl 16) a bit early, so I still have 4 more lvls to get, and with empower lvl3 can get 2m dps easy.

Gloves: Gravebind is a must-have early. Literally. On bosses, they help to maintain 18-20 spiders 100% of the time, even if virulence uptime isn't as good as good (37-40). But maintaining spiders on bosses is more impactful on my current hoag lvl.

And mapping, yeah. Extreme QoL, especially with Soul Thief enchant. Worms flask became literally healing flask besides spiders.

I tried with the default gloves (faster casting/slower proj) a few bosses, but spiders maintaining felt very clunky, so I just running Gravebind all the time. This might change later when I lvl HoAg to the point it would deal more damage than spiders.

P.s. Heck, although gravebind is insanely good, I'm still unsatisfied with mapping w/o my cyclone/culling gloves. Default self-casting setup feels so bad on maps compared to cyclone movement. Gravebind helps insanely with it, but they are definitely not suited for high lvl bossing.

So I'm gonna craft a new pair of my darling even before empower to get a more balanced mapping/bossing setup.

Edit: I was too sleepy and put my cluster in the elemental damage nodes instead of mana, mb.

Last edited by monik390 on Oct 30, 2021, 3:04:55 AM
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:

Hi AlmightyDrake,

In the spoilers "the dirty scorpion tail" and "boss-hunting" are all tipps.

You need only for Sirus a8 and Shaper the same colours for the switching:

1) change green pierce to green vile toxins
2) when you need mana: change blue minion damage to blue predator

Iron reflexes is not mandatory.
It's still the b.i.s. keynote for high es/ block, but without iron reflexes, without aul's uprising, without other b.i.s. stuff, 40/40 and level 100 are reached very often fast and safe too, no problem.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 6:48:05 AM
"
feelthepain wrote:

With Iron Reflexes(lords), Aul amulet, Split Personalities being so expensive and level 100 trees, it feels like there is a gap in PoB from leveling/maps TO level 100 min-maxed gear PoB :D

You put up a legendary guide AND a crazy "shopping list" for literally every situation/budget but when you cant get those expensive items and get to level 100, it gets bit confusing and underwhelming. Not to mention builds unique "mana reservation" min-maxing type which allows you to do so much stuff that you CANT do without buying KEY expensive items.

I'm pretty sure a PoB without "Iron Reflexes(lords) -therefore using determination instead grace-, Aul amulet, Split Personalities" and around level 95 would be so helpful to people like me whos at somewhere like "Got all the core items but not the expensive min-max ones and still leveling in red maps".

Thanks for all your efforts! Amazing guide.

Hey feelthepain,

yes, I started it already as item set "mapping" in the pob. It shall be a low budget set-up for levels 93-97 with around 6 - 7 k es.

All cheap alternatives and workarounds are also on page 50, but a pob with the skils etc. makes it much more easy to overview, yes!

Without iron reflexes (other cheap skin of the lords 20-60 chaos are okay I hope, skin of the loyals is 20 chaos too), without aul's (replica Hyrri's truth or +1 gemlevel or skill efficiency instead), without split personality (es-jewels, healthy mind or will shaper instead), without shield implicit (crit-reductionis a cheap implicit or all without), without empower level 4 (is 2 okay or vile toxins/ maim instead?)

I am not sure about the setup for:

1)
Arakaali's ? I guess without. (Replica advancing Fortress or cheap +1 triggerwand or +3 cold ironpointdagger instead)

2)
What do you think about Helmet enchant HoA less skill efficiency? First days of league it's expensive, then prices drops, but still costs 2 exalts. You can farm it yourself or need 4 points pressure or some additional manamanegement instead. With or without?

3)
Watcher's eye clarity mod or instead Es on hit discipline mod - both are not cheap, but not overpriced too. Until level 96 it's not so important, but in t16 maps clarity mod is still b.i.s. to reroll less multiple tripple damage-map-mods. I am tending to cheaper mods like attackblocks determination or crit-reductions etc., what do you think? Or all without watcher's eye?

4) Charisma anoint with golden oils - I think it should be included, what do you advice?

5) awakened minion damage 1 exalt - with or without, it's not so important, take ordinary minion damage instead, shall I include it?

What would you guess, are these slots already maxed and expensive or still lowbudget/ affordable?

Thank you a lot! Arachnophilia!

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 30, 2021, 7:03:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info