⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Ariakan80 wrote:
I mean, the whole point of this build is to get huge ES and ES on block recovery... you do you though.

I mean no disrespect to this intricate build. I was only curious on the reasoning behind the choice of Radiant Faith.
Yes, more ES is good. ES recovery on block comes from armour in this build however, not the actual ES pool, unless I'm mistaken.
This is why I asked if the choice of the other two ascendancies might not be more beneficial.

I apologize if I upset anyone.
"
erigol07 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Later take best (divergent) cast when stunned level 20, it proccs better and you can link skills level 20.

This means that you need to give up the Bastion of Hope? But chance to block from attacks remains 50% in "full block" version

Fullgeared you can reach without bastion of hope 61% attackblock (or even more with another amulet or anoint) and add 12% from Rumi's flask for 73% total. That is really bis-geared, more realistic is 55% attackblock with Rumi's 67%, that is much, much better as glancing blows and bastion of hope is not recommended - the curseresistance and using of cws is better in my testings.
"
crashflow wrote:
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
I mean, the whole point of this build is to get huge ES and ES on block recovery... you do you though.

I mean no disrespect to this intricate build. I was only curious on the reasoning behind the choice of Radiant Faith.
Yes, more ES is good. ES recovery on block comes from armour in this build however, not the actual ES pool, unless I'm mistaken.
This is why I asked if the choice of the other two ascendancies might not be more beneficial.

I apologize if I upset anyone.

No problem, hehe! But there is no valuable possibility to get 1.6k es of radiant faith on other spots like clusters. radiant faith is only for es, yes. And in red t16 you should count 7-7.5k es against oneshots, like Ariakan80 writes we need the es. In lower tiers you can map with 5k es without radiant faith.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 1:22:23 PM
This is a lot of investment for an okay build. This is more of a standard league build now. You'd have to pour in 100 exalts into the gear and gems. You even recorded your videos in standard league gear.

I think I was too late to try the spider build but oh well. PoE is in a dark place right now. This build just suffers hard with the past couple league changes.
Last edited by Khako on Oct 29, 2021, 1:35:56 PM
"
Khako wrote:
This is a lot of investment for an okay build. This is more of a standard league build now. You'd have to pour in 100 exalts into the gear and gems. You even recorded your videos in standard league gear.

I think I was too late to try the spider build but oh well. PoE is in a dark place right now. This build just suffers hard with the past couple league changes.

Hey Khako,

with divine shield, skin of the lords and spellblocknotes to go fullblock the build is buffed instead in reality. Problem is that necro elemental minions were nerfed and arakaali's is traded high and because this build became more and more popular iron reflexes and aul's is sometimes traded high or the pricefixers for empower are a problem too...

I am not levelling each league, that is correct, and I like standard much, but most videos are 3.15 and now new 3.16 also....

Guardian is not so much played this league, yeeaah, but this build is stronger than in the last leagues and like the whole year in top of the guardian ascendancy. It got even more tanky and had a big buff of damage, yipppieee.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 2:01:10 PM
The new memory vault changes makes it so you won't be able to wear it until you have charisma annointed and you have max lvl enlightens on standby. The 20% reduced mana reservation efficiency was a bigger hit than you let casual readers know.

You may as well be honest and say the build needs 20 exalts just to get started. Otherwise you're just suffering through early maps for no reason.
Im not even including the 1% gear like Aul's with Grace which is selling for 20ex.
Last edited by Khako on Oct 29, 2021, 1:57:28 PM
"
Khako wrote:
The new memory vault changes makes it so you won't be able to wear it until you have charisma annointed and you have max lvl enlightens on standby. The 20% reduced mana reservation efficiency was a bigger hit than you let casual readers know.

You may as well be honest and say the build needs 20 exalts just to get started. Otherwise you're just suffering through early maps for no reason.
Im not even including the 1% gear like Aul's with Grace which is selling for 20ex.

That is the bis-gear, yes. But so many reach always 36 or 40/40 and level 100 with gear for 2-4 exalts, you don't need the bis-pieces ....
There were some suffering because they did not generated virulences, took no levelling-minions like skellies or phantasms for onslaught and clearing, had nowhere recovery and only lowlevelgems, did not levelled their ascendancy etc... take perhaps a look on guardian-leaderboard to see the concrete rankings....

HoP-build have enlighten, HoA not...Do you mean the HoP build?

Memory vault nerf was for this build even a buff - we reach more 10k more armour with the new one.... You can wear it with ... so many possibilities, see spoiler "manamanager" please, aul's got cheaper as last league, scourge mechanics are fitting best for es/ block,we got tempest shield and more autotriggered damage and virulences and shockimmity, not so difficult to reach 100% ailments avoidances etc..

Hehehe, and I personally got interesting boots already, hehe:

On page 50 you find a spoiler about the 3.16 changes for this build.

We lost 250 es with healthy mind, but got instead fullblock total 250% more damagereductions, 10 k armour, divine shield, powered wicked ward and nice big 2-5 M damage moooore, hehe.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 29, 2021, 9:43:18 PM
"
Khako wrote:

I got Memory Vault with 75% HoA Efficiency for 2ex two days ago, and now I don't need Charisma and Enlighten.

Take a look at MV with enchant.
I don't have the mana reservation enchant on my MV, and I don't use any enlightens, and I still have HoAg, Discipline, Determination, Tempest Shield active. So whatever this person is saying is just wrong.

Not worth engaging with somebody who is just in the thread to troll lol.

good I love the build !! but two things I don't see ... is there any way to calculate the dps with pob ?? and do you know how to lift it from started ??? Another build or leveling guide would be recommended for day 1 of the league !!! thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info