Stone golem AI is bugged (constant rollouts, bad target acquisition as of 3.13.1c)

Not trying to give anyone ideas here, but at this point, they would have to nerf stone golems incredibly hard to make them worse. Pretty sure it could be a 30%+ nerf to damage if they dont just use the roll all the time... stone golems still worked great for me, did everything but feared by day 3 this league :)
"
Vinci112 wrote:
I hope we will see some changes in 3.15. I was hoping to play Stone Golem build in the next league. I don't mind nerfs, but golems AI should get fixed.

There are some changes coming in 3.15.

Translation: we are nerfing the shit out of Stone Golems so this will no longer be a concern.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Vinci112 wrote:
I hope we will see some changes in 3.15. I was hoping to play Stone Golem build in the next league. I don't mind nerfs, but golems AI should get fixed.

There are some changes coming in 3.15.

I didn't expect a reply. Awasome! I cant wait.
"
fall35 wrote:
Not trying to give anyone ideas here, but at this point, they would have to nerf stone golems incredibly hard to make them worse. Pretty sure it could be a 30%+ nerf to damage if they dont just use the roll all the time... stone golems still worked great for me, did everything but feared by day 3 this league :)

Stone Golem build still work, but it's a lot worse than before 3.13.x fix. Golem skill priority got mixed and it's frustrating to play with them. Not only that. I heard Anomalous quality is bugged too. If they nerf Stone Golem and make gameplay smooth, I will be happy.
Last edited by Vinci112 on Jul 12, 2021, 9:11:13 PM
"
Vinci112 wrote:
"
fall35 wrote:

Stone Golem build still work, but it's a lot worse than before 3.13.x fix. Golem skill priority got mixed and it's frustrating to play with them. Not only that. I heard Anomalous quality is bugged too. If they nerf Stone Golem and make gameplay smooth, I will be happy.

That's the whole point. They still work, but they're kind of a joke compared to carrion golems with how their AI works since 3.13.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info