Stone golem AI is bugged (constant rollouts, bad target acquisition as of 3.13.1c)

bump I agree the rollout could just be removed.
I've lost my faith in this ever being addressed.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Free bump for the cause. Skills should not remain broken for this long.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
The thread has officially reached over 5000 views/clicks.

Clearly players are seeing that there's "something" wrong.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
GGG is almost for sure ignoring this issue...with the sheer number of nerfs to golems and minion builds that have taken place over the last 5/6 leagues (?! holy shit, i really think there were nerfs for like 6 straight leagues). I think they simply see this as a happy "nerf" coincidence in their crusade to stop players making golem builds.
Bump, this is still a big issue.
I get that some people might think that golems/minions are OP in general.
But the way stone golems are right now makes them completely unplayable.
They sometimes just roll around and your character will just die as no mobs are being killed.
I would not mind if stone golems had a damage nerf, but this makes the skill broken and unreliable.

Could we please get an update on this issue? Thank you in advance,
Doom
I hope we will see some changes in 3.15. I was hoping to play Stone Golem build in the next league. I don't mind nerfs, but golems AI should get fixed.
"
Vinci112 wrote:
I hope we will see some changes in 3.15. I was hoping to play Stone Golem build in the next league. I don't mind nerfs, but golems AI should get fixed.

There are some changes coming in 3.15.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Vinci112 wrote:

There are some changes coming in 3.15.

This could literally mean anything, so forgive me that I don't have my hopes up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info