Are we allowed to use Chaos Recipe Enhancer Program? Please answer GGG Support <3

"
Vensatra wrote:
I have the same question and some more.
Are we allowed to use Awakened POE Trade and Chaos Recipe Enchancer? Don't we get banned for using it?
Can someone at GGG PM me with those answers? I'm worried because I use Awakened POE Trade since Ritual and I wanna use Chaos Recipe Enchancer to help me farm: I'm not good at organizing my stuff and I always get lost searching for items even with the search feature.

A lot people claimed that they are banned due to Awakened POE Trade
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

What happened there was that there were a few people banned for the Awakened PoE Trade, and any subsequent ban even months later was falsely attributed to that addon (even though GGG stated publicly what happened and the addon was "fixed")
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Vensatra wrote:
I have the same question and some more.
Are we allowed to use Awakened POE Trade and Chaos Recipe Enchancer? Don't we get banned for using it?
Can someone at GGG PM me with those answers? I'm worried because I use Awakened POE Trade since Ritual and I wanna use Chaos Recipe Enchancer to help me farm: I'm not good at organizing my stuff and I always get lost searching for items even with the search feature.

Those people spammed the living hell out of the Trade API limits, which resulted in them being temp banned.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
I'm just wondering why GGG staff are only answering via PM...why can't this be made public knowledge?
The ONLY thing that they tell you via PM is that NO third party app is approved. Use them at your own risk. Just because something may seem safe now means jack all, as that can change in a heartbeat and can get you banned.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Apr 30, 2021, 7:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info