Are we allowed to use Chaos Recipe Enhancer Program? Please answer GGG Support <3

Hi GGG,

As you may have seen Path of Matth released a new video on YouTube called "The Chaos Recipe is Mandatory and this TOOL makes it EASYYYY".

This video explains the fundamentals regarding the Chaos vendor recipe and a little more.

Path of Matth explains how the program is an Overlay that outlines the gear in your tabs and changes your Item Filter in game to help with making the recipe.

He states it uses the API to see what's in your stash to advise you how many complete sets you have.

Please watch the video so you can get more information regarding the program :)
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKDwRB2BR8&t=14s&ab_channel=PathofMatth]

The Program in question: https://github.com/kosace/EnhancePoEApp/releases/tag/1.1.3

NOW my question is can we use it without getting banne? It is Super helpful and Great but I dont want to be banned for using 3rd Party Programs and Overlays as we have seen people getting banned by mistake and all.

Thanks again for what you guys have done! Cant wait for the new league!!
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2021, 7:37:43 PM
"
Curti3 wrote:
Hi GGG,

As you may have seen Path of Matth released a new video on YouTube called "The Chaos Recipe is Mandatory and this TOOL makes it EASYYYY".

This video explains the fundamentals regarding the Chaos vendor recipe and a little more.

Path of Matth explains how the program is an Overlay that outlines the gear in your tabs and changes your Item Filter in game to help with making the recipe.

He states it uses the API to see what's in your stash to advise you how many complete sets you have.

Please watch the video so you can get more information regarding the program :)
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKDwRB2BR8&t=14s&ab_channel=PathofMatth]

The Program in question: https://github.com/kosace/EnhancePoEApp/releases/tag/1.1.3

NOW my question is can we use it without getting banne? It is Super helpful and Great but I dont want to be banned for using 3rd Party Programs and Overlays as we have seen people getting banned by mistake and all.

Thanks again for what you guys have done! Cant wait for the new league!!

GGG doesn't answer questions like this via the forum so you will have to e-mail GGG support directly for this.

However since it's a 3 party program, the reply you are going to get is that they would not recommend that you use any 3 party programs and they will not confirm if this can be used or not.
They will also tell you that 3 party programs can get you banned.
I've sent you a PM about this now. :)
"
Al_GGG wrote:

Now I'm curious as well...
Last edited by Retarjoe on Jan 10, 2021, 4:19:23 PM
"
Retarjoe wrote:
"
Al_GGG wrote:

don't be. 3 party programs = 3 party program "rules" apply.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Retarjoe wrote:
"
Al_GGG wrote:

don't be. 3 party programs = 3 party program "rules" apply.

So what is the difference between that tool, and say.. TradeMacro, PoEOverlay or Mercurytrade?
"
Retarjoe wrote:

So what is the difference between that tool, and say.. TradeMacro, PoEOverlay or Mercurytrade?

Well generally there isn't any. None of them are "officiely" allowed by GGG.
All can get you banned.

As far as I remember, there is two 3 party programs that's allowed by GGG. Yolomouse and 1 more that I don't remember.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jan 10, 2021, 4:53:08 PM
You're probably thinking of the logout macro, a TCP disconnect which instantly cuts your computer from the server. I know Lutbot of offers this, not sure why other 3rd party softwares do, but I don't think anybody them are officially approved.
I have the same question and some more.
Are we allowed to use Awakened POE Trade and Chaos Recipe Enchancer? Don't we get banned for using it?
Can someone at GGG PM me with those answers? I'm worried because I use Awakened POE Trade since Ritual and I wanna use Chaos Recipe Enchancer to help me farm: I'm not good at organizing my stuff and I always get lost searching for items even with the search feature.
Last edited by Vensatra on Apr 21, 2021, 2:27:05 PM
"
Vensatra wrote:
I have the same question and some more.
Are we allowed to use Awakened POE Trade and Chaos Recipe Enchancer? Don't we get banned for using it?
Can someone at GGG PM me with those answers? I'm worried because I use Awakened POE Trade since Ritual and I wanna use Chaos Recipe Enchancer to help me farm: I'm not good at organizing my stuff and I always get lost searching for items even with the search feature.

Hi there, Vensatra! I've sent you a PM about this. If anyone has any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to provide you with some additional information.
Need help? Contact Support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info