[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

https://pobb.in/OjOKJRxazw7q

this is what i got with pob currently any tips to tweek pls do.

leercast on ag and thinking of putting a vicario shield since frenzy = atk speed

with base cast speed this should be close to 6.5 skulls every 2.5s

ps. left a potion slot open for a copium op tincture
(note the equipment is missing all of the defensive mods)
Last edited by Ozon3HD on Dec 7, 2023, 4:16:25 PM
"
Ozon3HD wrote:
https://pobb.in/OjOKJRxazw7q

this is what i got with pob currently any tips to tweek pls do.

leercast on ag and thinking of putting a vicario shield since frenzy = atk speed

with base cast speed this should be close to 6.5 skulls every 2.5s

ps. left a potion slot open for a copium op tincture
(note the equipment is missing all of the defensive mods)

here i added most of the rest but still needs tweaking also i'm not a good crafter so if any popcorn enjoyer wants to help pls do!

33.5m on pinnacle is pretty good!

https://pobb.in/79OZy-50eiYz
Last edited by Ozon3HD on Dec 7, 2023, 4:41:44 PM
ok i plugged in the new critical stuffs into my TOTA build, fixed the links on my SRS to use conc effect/critical strikes instead of legion/unleash and my damage is still really good with same build. This doesn't even count that the 88% more life will probably give more than the 38% more damage for me.

I don't even have good jewels or overcap on resists or other crit multiplier sources or even use an AG. Got really sidetracked with TOTA so just went with what I crafted and found last league. https://pobb.in/Vbs54Z-l21Da
Am I missing something here or checked wrong box somewhere?

(my spectres are carnage cheiftan and undying evangelists for proximity shield for TOTA, hence the increased duration on spectre for shield).

I also run my 5 auras along with the timeless jewel cadiro keystone so my health pots heal my energy shield so i can run any map mods in the game without headaches, as i usually do a twisted fate vaal temple atlas strategy which means random mods i cannot control.

edit:forgot to remove +2 resist tattoo below the witch jewel.. but that just frees up more skill points to spend on getting the crit wheel I guess.Chest did cost me 20d though.
Last edited by vylettes on Dec 7, 2023, 5:44:34 PM
hey quick question. Do the SRS de-spawn or die when we summon beyond our limit. If they die and explode that is much better than de-spawning. (i think)
"Pray for Mojo"
"
strid3s wrote:
hey quick question. Do the SRS de-spawn or die when we summon beyond our limit. If they die and explode that is much better than de-spawning. (i think)

they despawn when new one replaces them.
so no explosion if you overcast them.
"
vylettes wrote:
"
strid3s wrote:

they despawn when new one replaces them.
so no explosion if you overcast them.

ah shame. thanks for the reply.
"Pray for Mojo"
I'm almost wondering if it would be better to build as Guardian instead of a Necromancer.

Necromancer provides:

- 30% Increased Damage from Commander of Darkness. It also increases your SRS's resistances by 30% which is actually not good if you're relying on Infernal Legion for your degen. Once you get the amulet, it's less a problem, but it means more reliance on the unique amulet, which can be tough for SSF.

- 30% Increased Damage from Mindless Aggression

- 20% More Life from Bone Barrier, which translates to 20% More Damage.

Guardian provides:

- Sentinel of Radiance as a defensive layer plus Phox as your personal pet

- Elemental Relics to provide Anger/Hatred/Wrath auras so your Bone Golem can reliably reduce resists with Elemental Army, effectively making your explosions even better, plus more damage overall. Honestly, this probably provides more damage than the Increased Damage modifiers from Necromancer, just through aura damage stacking.

- Easier Spell Damage Block cap through Bastion of Hope

There's already a Guardian build that uses SRS as attackers instead of bombs, it would take only minimal changes to permit SRS bombing with it. It'll be a lot tankier as well.

Just trying to think outside the box here. I suppose we'll see when the season goes live.

Also, given how many gems we haven't seen variants on, there's a solid chance there's a second Transformed SRS gem we haven't seen yet. So we're speculating based on insufficient information at this point.
"
I'm almost wondering if it would be better to build as Guardian instead of a Necromancer.

Necromancer provides:

- 30% Increased Damage from Commander of Darkness. It also increases your SRS's resistances by 30% which is actually not good if you're relying on Infernal Legion for your degen. Once you get the amulet, it's less a problem, but it means more reliance on the unique amulet, which can be tough for SSF.

- 30% Increased Damage from Mindless Aggression

- 20% More Life from Bone Barrier, which translates to 20% More Damage.

Guardian provides:

- Sentinel of Radiance as a defensive layer plus Phox as your personal pet

- Elemental Relics to provide Anger/Hatred/Wrath auras so your Bone Golem can reliably reduce resists with Elemental Army, effectively making your explosions even better, plus more damage overall. Honestly, this probably provides more damage than the Increased Damage modifiers from Necromancer, just through aura damage stacking.

- Easier Spell Damage Block cap through Bastion of Hope

There's already a Guardian build that uses SRS as attackers instead of bombs, it would take only minimal changes to permit SRS bombing with it. It'll be a lot tankier as well.

Just trying to think outside the box here. I suppose we'll see when the season goes live.

Also, given how many gems we haven't seen variants on, there's a solid chance there's a second Transformed SRS gem we haven't seen yet. So we're speculating based on insufficient information at this point.

Steelmage and Halaka (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxXKzICBPbQ&list=LL&index=1&t=162s) are both looking at Gaurdian + explody SRS.
"Pray for Mojo"
What about Replica Midnight Bargain? Doesn't that counter the minion limit downsides of the new SRS?
Also, shouldn't the new warlock curse compensate for some of the damage loss from that switch?

It seems a stretch to call this dead.
Ok you made me continue updating the PoB Guide ;-)

Disclaimer:
The New Gems aren't in PoB, I tried to adaped as best as I could with custom configs.
And I'm still not sure how the new Gem Feels, so be prepared for a clunky feeling

https://pobb.in/vLgJVYohQcum

I'm not sure if I manage to update the whole guide until later today.

The main thnigs that changed is the endgame setup, Leveling stays mostly the same
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info