[3.12] Replica Alberon Poison Wander | 70M~170+M Sirus dps | 7k+ life | Face Tank Sirus

"
wiwigvn wrote:
I've just respeccced to this build for roughly 20 ex gears (2000 str btw). My initial impression is that it's very strong in clearing but for single target, even though POB put me at 24 mil, it's still difficult to quickly kill guardian-tier bosses unless I can dodge their mechanics very well. Phoenix and Mino, for example, are easy enough but Chimera or Hydra is a pain.

I guess the only choice is to invest more?

any poison build is going to struggle against bosses that have multiple phases and immune between phases because poisons and wither need to ramp

we lack initial burst but the good thing is once you have ramped few sec u dont need to attack till its dead

boss damage will get better when you invest more into the build :D
"
Samchy wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
I've just respeccced to this build for roughly 20 ex gears (2000 str btw). My initial impression is that it's very strong in clearing but for single target, even though POB put me at 24 mil, it's still difficult to quickly kill guardian-tier bosses unless I can dodge their mechanics very well. Phoenix and Mino, for example, are easy enough but Chimera or Hydra is a pain.

any poison build is going to struggle against bosses that have multiple phases and immune between phases because poisons and wither need to ramp

we lack initial burst but the good thing is once you have ramped few sec u dont need to attack till its dead

Can I use a small cluster to get Enduring Composure to get EC on hit instead of changing body armor? It may hurt dps a bit but I think it's better than changing gears.

Maybe I really need flesh and stone for blind / less damage effect.

Do you think shield charge + fortify is a good choice too?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Nov 13, 2020, 4:30:30 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Samchy wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Can I use a small cluster to get Enduring Composure to get EC on hit instead of changing body armor? It may hurt dps a bit but I think it's better than changing gears.

Maybe I really need flesh and stone for blind / less damage effect.

Do you think shield charge + fortify is a good choice too?

yes you can use fortify but i chose dash because of phasing
I'm not able to kill sirius (aw5) :(.

What should I improve at first? Can you check my gear?

https://pastebin.com/qYGijpQ7

ty for any advices
"
tymej wrote:
I'm not able to kill sirius (aw5) :(.

What should I improve at first? Can you check my gear?

https://pastebin.com/qYGijpQ7

ty for any advices

idk what to say

if you cant kill awakener 5 sirus with your gear maybe youre not familiar with the fight.

Build looks solid , having no issues with whatever i throw at it.
Trying to roll better lethal pride but its a currency sink to actually get something better
If i change shield i can reach 2500 Str but damn that baby brings so much survival its insane

Having an Anomalous Kinetic Blast gem which pierces allows you to skip the pierce cluster and allocate those points elsewhere.

PoB : https://pastebin.com/ycT0mTm1
any specific reason you went for anomalous deadly ailments instead of awakened for power siphon?
Is there any video? i wanna see how this build works
"
Salsa111 wrote:
any specific reason you went for anomalous deadly ailments instead of awakened for power siphon?

i think 21/20 anomalous deadly ailments is better than 5/20 awakened or at least very close.
Last edited by Samchy on Nov 15, 2020, 3:29:47 AM
"
Oxidizerr wrote:

Build looks solid , having no issues with whatever i throw at it.
Trying to roll better lethal pride but its a currency sink to actually get something better
If i change shield i can reach 2500 Str but damn that baby brings so much survival its insane

Having an Anomalous Kinetic Blast gem which pierces allows you to skip the pierce cluster and allocate those points elsewhere.

PoB : https://pastebin.com/ycT0mTm1

yeah i've changed to anomalous kinetic blast shortly after writing this guide. but i didnt remove pierce cluster cos its QoL and damage is high enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info