[3.12] Replica Alberon Poison Wander | 70M~170+M Sirus dps | 7k+ life | Face Tank Sirus

"
Salsa111 wrote:
Rolling/shopping for clusters at the moment, does the base actually matter as long as we have the right notables? I guess not since your example is for staffs?

base doesn't really matter as long as we have the right notables. i've been using staff cluster for strength.
"
Aedenes wrote:
Hey, i'm using similar build (using +2 minimum frenzy/power charges shield and different tree).
My lethal pride gives +10% STR (Bravery & Cloth and Chain) and +40 STR (Dirty Techniques & Defiance). I'm at 2108 STR (since PoB doesnt show Lehtal Pride) and I can use HH instead of my rare belt and can swap one ring for resistances for fast mapping and i'm going down to 1800ish STR, i'm currently enjoying myself discovering delve right now (close to depth 180, not that high yet but I wasn't much interested in delve for a long time)

Any thoughts if I should change anything on my gear or tree to make it smoother ? https://pastebin.com/BKrfuqtu (i'm not sure about pob config to see full damage of skills so might be a bit off or too much idk ^^)

i briefly checked your pob and seems like you are wasting too many passive points on random stuffs like int.

the whole idea of strength stacking is to gain as much strength and you seem to allocate a lot on int and dex.

i dont recommend anointing utmost might since its very reachable, and a lot of strength and life is around it

theres a lot of useful notables in tree, but you gotta think about the effectiveness of it. for example, you spent 4 points toward dire torment, but it only increases dps by 5% which you can gain 11% increase by spending 3 points to sleight of hand. that way you gain 6% extra dps AND a free a point.

tbh for this build only thing you need from tree is 60% chance to poison, and after that is all about strength and maximum life. then allocating few points to gain some extra dps
"
Samchy wrote:
"
Aedenes wrote:
Hey, i'm using similar build (using +2 minimum frenzy/power charges shield and different tree).
My lethal pride gives +10% STR (Bravery & Cloth and Chain) and +40 STR (Dirty Techniques & Defiance). I'm at 2108 STR (since PoB doesnt show Lehtal Pride) and I can use HH instead of my rare belt and can swap one ring for resistances for fast mapping and i'm going down to 1800ish STR, i'm currently enjoying myself discovering delve right now (close to depth 180, not that high yet but I wasn't much interested in delve for a long time)

Any thoughts if I should change anything on my gear or tree to make it smoother ? https://pastebin.com/BKrfuqtu (i'm not sure about pob config to see full damage of skills so might be a bit off or too much idk ^^)

i briefly checked your pob and seems like you are wasting too many passive points on random stuffs like int.

the whole idea of strength stacking is to gain as much strength and you seem to allocate a lot on int and dex.

i dont recommend anointing utmost might since its very reachable, and a lot of strength and life is around it

theres a lot of useful notables in tree, but you gotta think about the effectiveness of it. for example, you spent 4 points toward dire torment, but it only increases dps by 5% which you can gain 11% increase by spending 3 points to sleight of hand. that way you gain 6% extra dps AND a free a point.

tbh for this build only thing you need from tree is 60% chance to poison, and after that is all about strength and maximum life. then allocating few points to gain some extra dps

Thanks for the tips, made changes in my tree and followed yours more (still had to take 3x +30INT nodes as i dont use atziri's and i just barely reach 188INT to equip wand with these few nodes). Will see how it goes now, 6.8k life 2159STR.
Hi OP, thanks for the guide. I just have a problem killing sirus sir, can you please check my gear. thanks
This build can run t17 maps with 100% delirium ?
Why is my lethal pride only adding 38 strength? I have a total of 115+ strength and after adding lethal pride it only add up to 119+. Help please.
"
SeannEscobar wrote:
Why is my lethal pride only adding 38 strength? I have a total of 115+ strength and after adding lethal pride it only add up to 119+. Help please.

spam divines
"
danit0x wrote:
This build can run t17 maps with 100% delirium ?

havent tried and i finished heist league.

tho is super chill in t16 100% delirium and 1shot pretty much all so i dont see why t17 would be any different.

even if its hard u can look for poison mod on sextant and use golden rule and unaffected by poison mod watcher's eye
thank you for the build, I have been collecting required items for 1 week, still 1 6link and 4 gems short. Probably will start it with lvl72 and dendrobate (dps loss with dendrobate is not that bad).
Got my armour for 50c+1div btw :)
I've just respeccced to this build for roughly 20 ex gears (2000 str btw). My initial impression is that it's very strong in clearing but for single target, even though POB put me at 24 mil, it's still difficult to quickly kill guardian-tier bosses unless I can dodge their mechanics very well. Phoenix and Mino, for example, are easy enough but Chimera or Hydra is a pain.

I guess the only choice is to invest more?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Nov 13, 2020, 2:26:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info