40% alternate quality gem ?

typical too long don't read

with item is better. You can edit your first reply and add the item over there also.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
sueka88 wrote:
Hey guys.

Im into the challanges and one of them is :
- have a socketed gem with Alternate Quality that has at least 40% quality

What is this gem ? After corruption u can get 23% quality, right ? How can we make 40% quality ? Or I am missing something here ? Tried to search on google but didnt found any info.

This item may help. Dropped for me in a Grand Heist.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
This is my solution

Enhance lvl 3 (+1 lvl from helm)
Bone offering quality 20%

Have those gems for sale BTW, but u need to have that help or something what has "+1 to level of socketed gems"
its even cheaper to buy that helm because enchance lvl 4 is 135c and lvl 3 is 10c, and helm is pretty cheap if u compare it to 125c difference in enhance prices :D

Thx guys for help
Last edited by Tonoslav on Oct 14, 2020, 3:57:35 AM
my guild tab has a replica voideye BTW,
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Hi, I might be a little too late but the Replica Voideye unset ring gives 30% to quality of socketed gem. You just need to add 10 gemcutter or pick up any random alternate quality gem to put in it. Good luck.
"
captainheepo wrote:
Hi, I might be a little too late but the Replica Voideye unset ring gives 30% to quality of socketed gem. You just need to add 10 gemcutter or pick up any random alternate quality gem to put in it. Good luck.

you still need 20/20 for vaaling. So you need a lot of alternate quality gem anyway.

I already said Replica Voideye in above reply (or other people already mentioned it as well)

Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 30, 2020, 5:11:00 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
sueka88 wrote:
Hey guys.

Im into the challanges and one of them is :
- have a socketed gem with Alternate Quality that has at least 40% quality

What is this gem ? After corruption u can get 23% quality, right ? How can we make 40% quality ? Or I am missing something here ? Tried to search on google but didnt found any info.

This item may help. Dropped for me in a Grand Heist.

This one seem Grand Heist only and it is now 20c.

Seems Replica Voideye still the relatively cheaper option. Another is haku and Enhance Support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info