createshaderresourceviewEX: Parametro Incorreto

I think that people who are engaged in bots will find a way to get around this restriction from GGG without any problems.

And why GGG didn't warn ordinary players is not clear!
Before that, I played all the leagues on my "potato" computer, but now I can't.
You,GGG , should warn in advance about such global changes! "This is simply disrespectful to their customers and players!
up
"
SeriyKardinal wrote:
I think that people who are engaged in bots will find a way to get around this restriction from GGG without any problems.

And why GGG didn't warn ordinary players is not clear!
Before that, I played all the leagues on my "potato" computer, but now I can't.
You,GGG , should warn in advance about such global changes! "This is simply disrespectful to their customers and players!

indeed ^^. if you look around, you will see that there has been a new way of doing things and everything is like before.
stop talking about bots, nobody here is using bots man, we cant play since the re-download! thousand of people cant play this game anymore and they dont fix it and dont say nothing about this, such disrespectful with the common players.

i dont know if this problem is about directx or no, they simple dont show us the step to fix it... tragic..

if the game only works with directx12 then only windows10 and a good video card will run. but even this info we dont know exactly.
Actually this is the same issue as

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934357

Try upgrade hardware ......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Actually this is the same issue as

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934357

Try upgrade hardware ......

Bro i wanna play POE ... i spent money on the game...
GGG need to warn their players...
Or still gonna loose more and more...
Make an version for potato pcs...
Be more professional.

Hating GGG.
Last edited by rafaelbvc on Sep 23, 2020, 2:14:31 PM
Maybe GGG thinking...
Guys who can't change their potato pc, cant spend with us...
So let's cut them!

Im whrong?:

GGG any answer?

OMG!
Last edited by rafaelbvc on Sep 23, 2020, 2:17:16 PM
If they wrote Nvidia 650 in Steam and Epic store, that is they answer already.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
uninstall the game or buy better graphic card with directx 11...i have the same problem and is the response i got from support.
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info