createshaderresourceviewEX: Parametro Incorreto

"
Danaidh wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:
"
Danaidh wrote:
How is that botting??

this error msg comes when using a system which does not support Directx11.

now guess what systems those are... special ones!

And how would you explain someone having DirectX12 and getting the same error...
(-_- )

you can have dx12 "installed" because of the windows version but your gpu can be only capable of directx instructions below 11. you can see that by using dxdiag.

everyone who will post you his dxdiag, the "display" tab will reveal that is running a virtual machine. look at the feature level. it will show 10_1 at best.

every GPU produced for 10 years or so has a higher feature level on normal windows.
Last edited by b44dss on Sep 14, 2020, 2:21:13 PM

"

you can have dx12 "installed" because of the windows version but your gpu can be only capable of directx instructions below 11. you can see that by using dxdiag.

everyone who will post you his dxdiag, the "display" tab will reveal that is running a virtual machine. look at the feature level. it will show 10_1 at best.

every GPU produced for 10 years or so has a higher feature level on normal windows.

Btw anything to do ... ? to run the game?
plz?
Last edited by rafaelbvc on Sep 14, 2020, 4:59:34 PM
i have the same problem,no answers as well
My potato PC is 12 years old. My ati radeon hd4600 does not support dx11. The game was functional for harvest league and this patch broke it.
Would be nice to get any reply from GGG if they plan on fixing this error or tell us to just upgrade.
"
daaarkside wrote:
My potato PC is 12 years old. My ati radeon hd4600 does not support dx11. The game was functional for harvest league and this patch broke it.
Would be nice to get any reply from GGG if they plan on fixing this error or tell us to just upgrade.

I wanna play POE...for now, i have no conditions to buy another pc ....
I have many vaults, cards maps etc... i spent money on game... i wanna play...

Please gimme a solution....
guys look up the ain error thread for this problem. it has nothing to do with bots. it has completely have to do with the patch error that ggg made. I jave other gaes that run direct x 11 and 0 problems and didnt have nay with this game untill the big new patch to fasten download times.
To be honest,the brighest hope is heist coming up and with that patch the error being fixed(also have ati radeon 4600/directx12)
also seems to the forum only care is delete post who ask for help,nice ggg
I'm having this same issue directly after the latest patch. (Heist) My computer is hella old (2011) . Maybe it is a hardware problem like someone suggested wher eit can't interpret that instruction set anymore. idk. It's past time for us to upgrade our stuff. I would liek to believe it's a patch error, but other games liek LOL are lagging for me too. Let's just go buy new systems.

x=== Drew
Last edited by xOx_Andrew_xOx on Sep 19, 2020, 8:19:40 PM
funny enough GGG did this to "fight" bots because those run in a virtual machine. but then they fucked over all people who are not rich af and just want to play POE xD xD xD xD xD.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info