Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

i hope it becomes core content soon i love it, its the first time i really got into crafting gear for myself, will really miss it in the new league, would also finally make me to continue some of my characters in standard more then anything

i really love harvest
"
frankrosado wrote:
Me and my friend made a video cartoon. Not everyone is going to agree with it. Instead of typing in words the video will show you. Enjoy POE lets play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvJFztk9wI

Have a good day ahead.

Nice contribution, sir. Definitely food for thought.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Basically this is a middle finger to casuals, go back to farm endless maps to buy gear from top 1%. BTW new MTX buy it!

I DO hate having to play this game with trade site open all times. I DO hate having to rely on personal interaction to trade. I DO hate having to use trade bots to flip currency so I can GAMBLE for gear.

I like to GET MY OWN GEAR, PROGRESS AND CUSTOMIZE IT BY MY OWN MEANS, wich is something we will never ever have again without Harvest.

What infuriates me is when they say
"
too easy
. Too easy to whom?!?! 24/7 streamers or people who trade crafts 24/7.

Or they think the redditors "Look I spent 60ex with remove/add to make this mirror item" is too easy?

GGGCent you must start respecting your players freedoms and time spent in your game or you'll end up being another Blizzard.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"wanted to experiment with a more deterministic crafting system that would enable players to access powerful items earlier in their character progression." why not make an action house instead? :') harvest was total shit. sure some love it because of cheap expensive loot. besides that i doubt anyone could love shit xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
WELFARE EPICS. That is exactly what all these trophy items the "99%" of players are complaining they wont be able to have anymore. THANK YOU GGG for not making this league core. Don't bend for these cry babies.

This is coming from someone who crafted every piece of gear i own this league and previously have only crafted my bow for Toxic Rain and know more or less the pains of trying to make something worth using.
Now that I have touched deterministic crafting I do not feel like playing the next league. The current crafting mechanics are just not good enough for those who do not want to spend their life buying gear, plus good gear is gated behind unreasonable prices.
I think that's it for me until crafting actually means something, see you all then.
Personally don't care about standard. I only play league. With that said, I do hope harvest remains a component of new leagues but I don't know how to accomplish that reasonably if we don't get seeds fairly frequently in maps or have more common "rare" crafts. I would personally like to see seeds become something like meta parts, where you gather them as you clear a map and you click a button and the grove pops up and the seeds drop you go in to plant. Allow us to pay Zana to add Harvest to maps and make it occur randomly in maps as well.
Harvest gimme a chance to get items without alot of investiment, GGG u take my love for this league but now without harvest going to core u ruined it.
Hi.

I play all the leagues, for getting better items, currency and new things for my toons in Standard ( i know, Standard no body cares....) but is my way to getting fun

i have a lot of horticraft saved in stash.
is totally injustice, too much hours, too much work. for nothing.

you cant do that. really. in all story of rpg and seasons. items farmed in a league will be used in standard, like Diablo 3. or other rpgs with leagues.

i dont care if Harvest will be to the core game. really dont care.

But...............................

PLEASE MAKE HORTICRAFT SAVED in stash, USABLE IN STANDARD.

i am really mad about this things. ZERO data, ZERO information.
in the bex post. no one word about Standard and migrate

you bring the information with 20 days endleague.
but this game is for loosing time to the users, all is for loosing time and force to all ip stay connect to your server.
More time connected to GGG servers, MORE MONEY.

Streamers are employees without knowing (advertising), cant be with 6 days of new league have Headhunter and super items.

i expect a better oficial information about the horticraft and Standard migrate

please excuse me my english, i am from Argentine, and my english is not my best.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I really hated regular crafting with RNG! I REALLY DID HATE IT! With harvest I could craft what I want. Still pretty RNGish, but still less awful as standart.
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info