[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
muskaos wrote:
I hope so, I ran this build for 3.17 and had a lot of fun. I'm tired of RF and want to hulk smash again. :D

Man I feel you, im in the same boat. Hope OP is cooking :)
Lets gooooo!!!!!
COME FORTH, JENNO!

PATCH 3.25 IS UPON US AND YOUR CHILDREN YEARN FOR THE WAVES OF MAGMA TO MELT FLESH AWAY FROM THE BONES AND SINS AWAY FROM THE SOUL.

JENNO, BLESSED CHIEFTAIN, SAVE US!
I don't know how good the sustain of End Charges is for Enduring Charge on Melee Stun so there are 3 good ways to sustain Charges with Chieftain Cryers. Armour Cluster Enduring Composure is a mini Juggernaut and gives 1 charge per second if hit. Inoxerable gives a 25% chance if hit for charge and Exerted Attacks Cluster gives with Mob Mentality another source. A little bit inconsistent but you also get power and frenzy charges.

And for Self Hit we use the warcry Helm.

Just my two cents, if Charge Sustain is even a Problem.
"
oedifamily wrote:
I don't know how good the sustain of End Charges is for Enduring Charge on Melee Stun so there are 3 good ways to sustain Charges with Chieftain Cryers. Armour Cluster Enduring Composure is a mini Juggernaut and gives 1 charge per second if hit. Inoxerable gives a 25% chance if hit for charge and Exerted Attacks Cluster gives with Mob Mentality another source. A little bit inconsistent but you also get power and frenzy charges.

enduring cry will fill the gaps
Tbh I feel like using this build as a baseline and switch to tectonic slam of cataclysm + rage stacking + warcry buff effect would be enough to oneshot many many things, I kinda want to avoid having to use phase run for the oneshot bonus but it might still be required, idk.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
"
oedifamily wrote:

enduring cry will fill the gaps

No it will not, how do you want to reduce the cooldown to like 1-2s?
I really want to make it work with Marohi Erqi but the attack speed, lack of block, lower crit and accuracy issues are just killing it
Pls give me actually PoB :<
"
Aurabot_ wrote:
Pls give me actually PoB :<

Im not sure the OP even plays the game anymore or even if OP is going to play the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info