Dear Community (A message from an ex-pro)

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Was really hoping that this one time the hive could simply let one fall off the first page without a reply... but no.

Yet...here you are posting and bumping it.

/headscratcher

you have to give up after a while, the last one was epic it went like 5 hours without a response, if the forum was really active it would have fallen off the front page but sadly its fairly light here. I really wanted to post in and be like good job guys but of course it didn't last.

Realistically this is a case of why moderators need to be flexible in their approach though

5 hours without a response? People are playing the damn game. My message here was reaching out, to frankly, anyone who STILL CARES about this game being something other than a cesspool of spam clickers who know how to increase defenses against 1 shots.

The meta has gotten stale for pros like me. It's all about dodging 1 single pattern or surviving 1 single hit. There is no impetus involved in a player being able to execute a high APM strafe, hold, attack, strafe hold attack.

This is coming from someone who was LITERALLY one of the first S-class players in Everquest. If you don't know what that means, or you do know what it means and aren't paying respect to it, it means I'm one of the original pros. A candle that remains lit no matter how salty a gust of seawind (genius, speaking about you guys here).

Until you've led one of the top 5 WoW guilds for multiple years or even weeks or even a freaking day, OR been S-Tier class in EverQuest, don't even bother trying to argue with me. It's a slippier slope, and this ones Ice Mountain. I don't lose arguments with fools.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
This is coming from someone who was LITERALLY one of the first S-class players in Everquest. If you don't know what that means, or you do know what it means and aren't paying respect to it, it means I'm one of the original pros. A candle that remains lit no matter how salty a gust of seawind (genius, speaking about you guys here).

Until you've led one of the top 5 WoW guilds for multiple years or even weeks or even a freaking day, OR been S-Tier class in EverQuest, don't even bother trying to argue with me. It's a slippier slope, and this ones Ice Mountain. I don't lose arguments with fools.

OK, if it wasn't clear before, these two paragraphs make it pretty clear he's trolling. Damn my hopes and dreams aout this man, and him being for real.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
His claims certainly do not match his "pro"-file.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Dear ex-pro player, I notice that you failed to mention your revered status at PONG. Please enlighten and bless us.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
So glad I decided to check in on the forums and got to see this post.

New account... same 'resume', just as deluded.
Made my day!
SJW levels of awareness.
If we can't trust you to understand Frankenstein, how can we trust your opinions and subsequently heed your 'advices' about a silly video game?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
If you cannot understand a pros decisions IN GAME, you have NO RIGHT to judge a pros views OUT OF GAME.

What part of that concept is hard to understand? A cashier at a store doesn't question a Yale graduate.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
solo self found top tier Ranger and Shaman
shaman? really a ex "pro" player poe that says shaman? lmao
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info