Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

At some point you have to buy things for your challenges because they are so rare and impossible to find yourself. Here is a small summary of what I think are the hardest challenges with prices.

Turn in Divination Cards
------------------------
Influenced Item - The lord of Celebration = 60c
Prophecy - Akil's = 15c
Two-Implicit Unique Item - Echoes of Love = 30c

Use Infused Currency
------------------------
Engineer's = 40c

Delirium Encounters
------------------------
Simulacrum = 220c
You have three months to find engough splinters yourself. But the chance of failing is pretty high. Wave 20 with Boss is pretty hard for many builds.

Complete Eternal Labyrinths
------------------------
I personly hate lab and I will never do content with even harder labs. Never

Harbinger Encounters
------------------------
Infused Beachhead = 220c
Finding the right seed yourself is nuts. The price tells how hard it is

Encounters V
------------------------
Waste Pool
Shaper = 40c
The first one can not be done by certain builds. Most players use cheesy Portal trick. The second one is pretty annoying. He will use his cast while bubble phase is active and balls flying arround.

Winged Scarabs
------------------------
1300c
Close to 10 EX for one challenge! I found ONE winged until now!

Encounters VI
------------------------
Possessed Unique Delirium Boss
5 Essences

Delirium is ultra rare. This will never happen in a normal map. You have to use prophecys und luck.
I did not even find 4 Essences monsters in Essence league.

Heart of the Grove Conditionally
------------------------
100 Maps + 100% harvest seeds. This could take you 200 maps or so to spawn it again. And this bossfight without mistake and with medicore damage build?

In summary, some of this challenges are for me extremly harder than the last Leagues. The requirement of more and more expensive ultra one shotbuilds and expensive challenges are not a good way. Why can't challenges more fun. What is the reason behind this?
heh ez 40
What's the stats for 40 challenge? *Flex*
The most boring league for me. Please do not add to core and do not make any other crafting heavy league.
quite from league because of poor performance
When every hunter\crusader\redemeer inluence pack of mobs encounters there is a chance of crash or freeze, so on red maps is very ripable even on tanky build
Probably fewer than expected T4s because no one wants to put in the effort to make a garden and plant T2s, let alone T3s. This league has been the absolute worst for micromanaging. Please, please, never design another league like this. Crafting options are great, powerful, and fun, but like Synthesis, it's wrapped in convoluted drudgery that spoils the whole thing and makes it not worth it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'll go for 36 challenges this league.
Some of the challenges were very RNG (possessed delirium boss) and there were more high tier challenges than in previous leagues (simulacrum, egg, deadly encounters) which you cannot skip, and some were very expensive (winged scarabs!).

The one thing I must comment on is that the garden mechanics took a while to fully understand and master. All throughout the leveling, I just couldn't figure out how the garden is supposed to look like. It just seemed so inaccessible for some reason.

So, it really took some effort to figure out what to do to even progress the seeds. I barely scratched the surface of the possible crafting options and how to maximize those with the garden rewards.

If this goes core, I would suggest adding the ability to import garden layouts (the same as for hideouts now) to help ease into this better. The time it takes to figure out the benefits of the different crafts and what to do with them is going to be immense anyway.

But overall, I really did enjoy this league.

For the love of ARPG do not add this to the core,
in those 16% it's safe to assume that 10% are bots..

why do you do this every. single. league. stop counting bots.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Can you please explain why lighning seeds are so much more common than cold or fire ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info